Thursday, May 27, 2010
Hi man, Its been 3 mths.
I have changed quite abit, but I am glad you didnt at all. Its the same hitsugaya cold stare. 3mths ago i just ord-ed, Aimless, mindless, wasting life away with the booze and the wrong entertainment. Woo. Thats a strong word, it might be wrong, it was fun nevertheless. It left me penniless too.
And here I am slogging at Starhub. It brought me new friends, some old friends like zhuang and chuan yang also. Some new specs, new hairstyle. And a whole new experience. Both good and bad.
Ytd there was this particular customer which really made me so ashamed, as a Singaporean, or even as a human being. There are no names involved, but he really deserved a place a with me down to the pits of fire. And thus he deserves a place of history in asylummaniac.
"Sir, I know this is frustrating, but you have to at least provide me with some details so we can investigate at a much faster rate. And so in the meantime, we can narrow down the possibilities and your daughter can make a call asap back as well."
"NO! I dont care, I pay my money, I get my service done. Simple as that. Dont ask me if I am logged on to which operator or what. If that particular operator does not work, dont ask me to switch to another operator. You as a provider, go and find out what is the problem. Tell your cowdung technicians to stop blowing aircon and go and find out. I am a customer, so got any problem, i just tell you all. You all go and find out, not i troubleshoot this and that. Then like that i would be doing your job right. When I am in indonesia i face this problem, now I face this problem also. I got complain before also. You dont tell me that this is an isolated incident. I am sure many people also face this problem. Its just that they dont dare to complain. I dare, i have been a customer so many years, I have complain many times u can see my record. I dont want to switch sim card put on another fone. You think we stupid isit. Its not the fone problem, its the network i tell you. And ask your marketing director and technicians to wake up. The cowdung. I hope you all wont call my daughter also. Who give u all the permission to call my daughter. She's having a trip there, me as a father i also dont want to disturb her. We just want her to ctc us when she is free. Ytd whole day cannot call back, u know how worried my wife is, whole day cannot sleep. And if u want any information come and find me, nobody give you the permission to talk to her. She's below 21, under custodian. I tell you based on this, I can sue your company you know. I got a lot of frens whom are lawyers. Based on this you cannot escape already. I am a very reasonable customer, i pay my bills on time, I want my service. Now, I want a $100 voucher being given to my daughter as a compensation to her inconvenience and a service lapse as well."
And the story goes on.
You know, I never thought such a self-conceited person would exist in this world. If i am the daughter and i hears this conversation, I wld be so disappointed in my dad. Yes he is trying to protect me and my rights, but being so unreasonable, doesnt help to solve anything. It just leaves a bad impression on the other party over the fone. So overprotective and worried? Then you shldnt even let your daughter go overseas herself. Let her stay at home and be sheltered from all the sun. Let her wither till she die cos nobody can contact her without your permission.
Shldnt you be ashamed? Your daughter was so much reasonable and co-operative. It could have been a pleasant conversation, but your ego was simply too big for anyone to swallow.
FRENS WHOM ARE LAWYERS BIG BALLS LOR!
I hope my own dad isnt like this.
101 conversations with cabbies. One of them said rightly that night.
"Sometimes i hear my customers over the fone booking, I dont owe you a living at all. I can pick up other customers, You can just fuck off"
DAMN RIGHT, yes my job is to serve my customers, but why there wld be people making life difficult for others?
This job really makes me realise, this world is full of cheapskate people. No wonder god gave up on us. I am not saying that he totally gave up, but I understand he despairs everyday.
Come to think of it, its already up to 2mths plus in SH. Its a really good work experience when everyone slogs it out together and faces our nemesis. I will miss them when I leave in june, really.
And now come to my personal life. Its really heartwarming attending all the parties, not really that warm on the wallet. It was a sign, we were growing up. We are now having the freedom of adulthood, as well as the cruel nature as well. No more cartoons, but work stress results. I dont want to think abt it, but it does pop by inevitably.
And now, this blog no one reads i know. I am quite free to say, I kinda like this girl now. I know I know, but you know i never rush like kanchiong spider. Of course, it was just sparks at first sight, which i dont really cared. Sooner and later, she does interests me abit with what she do and behave. Sometimes its just so silly, so entertaining haha. Ya ya, and this time, i also dont know what she is tinking. But i know shes good, cos she ignores the important msgs, in which i dont really bug her as well.
Try too hard, fall too hard. When ntg much was put in place, its easier to let go as well.
Let time flow and nature takes it course. After all, whats another one of such setbacks mr boon.
Whats up yy.
{/11:50 PM}
Time's up.