<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Friday, March 27, 2009

SMU interview.

Oh my oh my. I think i screwed it up big time.

And the interview was so short man. I think the lecturers were largely unimpressed with my group haha. But who cares, I am the one to first ord there. yea la, cos the guys there interviewing are 1990. I am like so old, one year older than them.

I know I know, SMU has a lot of my SAJC friends. I was thinking maybe i could bump into mumtaz, since shes taking econs also. Then my mind came up people like zihui and weiyun, whom is studying in SMU also. The sun was really hot, and I slowly made my way to the security guard.

AND THATS WHEN I SAW HER! OF all people i saw her. Oh my tian. I just had a 5 second glance when we walked past each other. My gut, my eyes, my brain, my feeling was 100% sure it was her. I am sure she was stunned when she saw me haha. Oh man, so lao kuei have to go for interview 2nd time. So much for all the fun in the past, her being the subject of the fun zzzz. But yeah, i think cos i was making my way to the security guard too fast, so fast that i didnt stop to make a smile or whatsoever. It would be so weird really, but well, it was sure an uncanny feeling. It really did feel to me.


And I saw marvin going for interview as well. Cool, and i saw rynette. Haha. So much for being gp classmates. She saw me, and this time i tried to acknowledge her presence okay. But she daoed me so whatever.

Went to renew my passport as well. And this ego guy who is born in 1990 was taking pictures with me for his new passport. His fringe is so long, and then he thinks hes the handsomest guy on earth. The person keep asking him to comb up his fringe but he kept trying to adjust it nicely like a gay. OKAY i use to do that as well, but now my hair is short as shit. So i have turn over a new leaf and become a new gay.

I MEAN C'MON GUYS GET A GRIP! After you enlist in army u would appreciate short hair and realise why Ms k has that hairstyle as well. ITS SO COOL, literally and figuratively.

One week one blog post, 5 mins of fun and mind relaxing, a huge chore.

The aircraft carrier is coming.....


{/10:05 PM}
Time's up.