Tuesday, February 03, 2009
OhHO andrew ho.Its not my first time reading it, since i saw the AJ yearbook during my BMT days when the guys brought it to range to 'recee'.And yesterday andrew asked me to bring mine, so i asked him to bring his as well, to take a good look at my friends in AJ again haha. I realised I knew quite a lot there.And i saw andrew's class and i saw his classmate and told him she would be my ec if i am in AJ haha. He then told me about pasting her photos on his facebook and tagging it so i could view or smtg i forgot. Of course he was joking. And just I was reminded abt it when i went facebook and thus out of curiosity and boredom, i went to his facebook and check it out!I saw the 'would be have been my ec if i was in AJ' photo, and realised her name looked seemingly familiar, like i saw in someone's photo before, a special name. Then i realised i saw it in my friend's facebook photo cos shes in handball in SMU and omg my friend is as well!How small the world is! And no matter how small the world is! I DONT GET TO KNOW THE HOT STUFF I LIKED! ITS LIKE OMG DAMN UNFAIR WHY ISIT LIKE THAT AND I AM GOING TO BOOK IN TMR AGAIN WTF GOOD NIGHT.
{/11:30 PM}
Time's up.