Thursday, January 22, 2009
OMG just when i just mentioned it, mr JACK asked my surname yesterday again and his reason was cos i looked like his friend omg. This is getting scary yo, people wanting to look like me hahaha. And theres no way hes trying to make fun of me just becos he reads my blog, cos theres no way he reads my blog, when the usual readers have stopped reading it.Tell me you still read it. I give you a pat on the shoulder for not making my hits counter feel lonely.AND i cut a chen han wei hairstyle hahaha. Cos i liked his current hairstyle, while looking punk but fitting SAF criteria. Of course while retaining my kiddish looks, for the good or bad i am pretty much undecided, but one things for sure, I still love to scam student's meal! COS I STILL KEEP THE SECONDARY SCHOOL EZLINK AND ONE ZINGER STUDENT's MEAL please thank you. Oowoo-ooo-oo-oo......now Freeze (like me)I cant really dance. Freeze my age is a much better option, i hvnt had much fun in my life.
{/5:54 AM}
Time's up.