Saturday, November 01, 2008
Okay...
I am like blogging with the guardhouse officer computer. Looks like i wont be so out of touch with the outside world after all. And its really slow wa lan.
The aircraft carrier is here, and my duty shifts are so hectic i am really like a walking zombie. But the plus points are, I get to talk to the americans sumtimes and you know, act as if i was one.
My platoon mates keep trying to converse with them by 'yo dawg! wassup!'
Kinda lame, but u know you have to derive entertainment from this little matters.
Like scaring taxi drivers that we will fine them if they anyhow park, or threatening to book people whom bring in contraband items and they giving you the
'Oh man please dont slaughter me' face.
And whoo, I got myself the levi's promotional jeans! If u didnt know it, I traded my old unwanted jeans for a $50 discount off a jeans which must be at least $100 and above. I mean its quite worth it what. But all my mom did was to show me the
'Oh man please let me slaughter you' face
when she heard abt the price. Aiya.
AND SUMTHING ELSE. Carrefour is selling oreo at a queer discount price! I asked the counter how much are they selling for one box of 16 packets of 3 of oreo biscuits. The person said, 'One box is $3.20. But if you buy 2 its 2 for $3.50.' Wait, hold on a minute, let me get the wires in my brain straight.
1 for $3.20, 2 for $3.50?!
Well the receipt says so, and here I am happily enjoying my oreo biscuits.
And that is unless I dont die from melamine, which i highly suspect so, if not why isit being sold so cheap.
AND OH, how wonderful isit to hear that lousypool has lost at white hart lane in the 90th minute, and how arsenal slipped up again, as usual guys, as usual. Great news to sum up my weekend.
In camp.
{/10:37 PM}
Time's up.