<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Sunday, November 09, 2008

November 7th. I spent it in camp, but i was not alone.

I woke up in the middle of the night, honestly, didnt think anyone will remember my birthday. Anyway, i didnt wake up just to check my msg and wonder how popular i would be. I was about to do my regular night patrol in the base. cool.

I did see a few pop-ups in my phone. And it actually made me very happy. Even that lil msg, it might not seem big, but it was a sign that people remember you.

As a friend. Oh well, you can partly thank facebook or friendster that they are good reminders of the friend's birthdays. As usual, I always feel a need to list down and thank those who made the effort to remember my birthday. Partly because I dont, which is a sad thing i say, cos my family has no tradition in remembering birthdays. Any day, weekday, father's day, grandmum's bday, is just another normal day. I am such a bastard.

Thanks to firstly,

those whom wished me on facebook. You know who you are.
Specifically elton, haha, whom shouted across the vehicle check and announced to the whole team that it was my birthday and i was 99% close to kena taupok.

and in no order of preference,

Michelle
Danny, Jinhui, Wilson

Talking abt them, they knew my birthday cos they kept bugging me to play mahjong on fri. And i didnt want to cos wth, who plays mahjong on their birthday, and I dont know how to explain that i pangseh them as well, and so i said the truth, and there you are, they wished me happy birthday. sigh, i still love them so much.

Mathani
Zihui

Talking abt zihui, she said she wished army is forever. I refused to reply that msg cos thats outrageous hahaha.

Eugene
Bryan

Talking abt bryan, he had to scold me that even though i was a fucker, he still loved me and wished me happy birthday. People just had to scold me first huh. haha. shiok rite hah people.

Xinxiang
Shaun
Benedict
Glenn

Talking abt glenn, all the best for Alevels. To think you remembered my birthday while doing Alevels, cool.

Joshua - Happy birthday to you too
Melvyn - happy birthday to you too

Junyang, whom was talking to zihui and she repeated chijmes four times, and then wished me happy bdae. Nice knowing you ORD already. I feel great for you, and for myself as well knowing i am not yet a one year soldier.

Mingee

Talking abt mingee, its been 65 millions years ago since i met her in first three months class. And she remembered my birthday! Most probably on facebook, but oh well, there was the heart (xin1). So thanks again. She caps happy birthday so big that i thot she was more excited than i was, abt my birthday

Jolene
For her super sweet msg, I was really very touched. My feminine side of me reached out for the tissue but the man side overpowered eventually.

Janice
Edwin, whom janice helped to wish me while he is currently in the jungle of taiwan.

Wenjin
Rachel

They are out in the foreign land, but they got the heart to send me the well wishes from overseas, how cool is that. I heart you 2 back, hurry up come back so that i can take my beanie and go club with you 2.

Weiyun

Talking abt weiyun, she has a special fetish for mantises. How cool is that to have such a fetish.

Cherell
The best must reserved for the last. OHHO. I dunno where to start. I think i am not meant to eat your cake. But you are the best of all. Help me drink some martell. CHERELL IS THE BEST.

------------------------------------------------------

I went drinking with army peeps. And hell it was the first time i felt like i was in a trance. Blurry vision, light head, improper movement. Honestly, i dont really drink. I always go for cocktails, mocktails, and i get hot at barcadi. Now you are asking me to drink a full cup(note, not the shot cup, its a normal cup size) of hardcore pure martell twice, in 10 seconds. Later you will see me talk nonsense.

I shall kept certain words unspoken. But even though i was wasted, i thot i did enjoy myself with the QRF team. And hell, how often do you see Andrew and SIR drunk also. And again, thanks thanks thanks so much to cherell soon xuan yun once again.

---------------------------------------------------

Went out with bitch club to have some really expensive food, but really average, at chijmes. And this is the third time Man U disappointed me again. sigh. I am sorry i was too engrossed in the match that i sorta neglected the bitch club. But well, it was great seeing them and letting them see me.

And guess what, along the way i saw jinhui and his brother. He offered to send me to boon keng cos they got car. So i went off with him. Just like old times. And hell, the walkway to his car was a 24km route march. I thot I could walk the same distance home already. We were at chijmes watching, and he parked his car at some ulu bugis carpark?! WHAT THE. AND AND AND! Life is so unfair, when he is PESE9L9, he is earning a combat pay of $500 and enjoying life from 8-5. Echo out in agony fellow sea soldiers, abolish 7D, and return us our due freedom. We are not complaining abt the system, its just that we feel our efforts are not being appreaciated enough.

-------------------------------------------

This birthday made me think, I have a stable family, wonderful friends, wholesome freedom, what more shld i wish for.

I wish that everything would just remain as it is. I am just so easily content, i mean, how you find a second person whom is content in just wasting his life away, playing arcade alone. I find happiness in little things. Do you?

And the song that is playing now, just go and see the mtv. Lin jun jie looks so happy, and the part the babes nod their head is so amazing. It might be a stupid song, absurd english rap lyrics, but hell yeah, its addictive. Most importantly, support a singer that came from your own JC!


{/12:09 AM}
Time's up.