<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Okay man I am booking in on a fucking sunday morning tmr.

What the hell seriously. We have been undermined by our leave without any particular reason. In short, we have been treated unfairly. Really, all of us feel very pissed. But due to security and confidentiality, I shall not reveal anything on this space cos cpt lawrence kept emphasizing on the risk of online blogging abt the SAF.

In short, I just feel pissed and urrgh.

Anyway, we totally wasted our time firing on the LST. Okay it was the first and probably the last time i sat on a military warship and sail out of singapore. Cool huh, the fact that we went SOUTH CHINA SEA to fire our machine guns. Its the first time when you see the horizon of north south east west, and all you see is water. pretty boring, so once is enough.

Omg going to mount duty again. I dont know how many days are we going to mount this time round, but all i know is, its gonna suck, especially when the test on our capabilities are coming.

October 10th is the best day this month. WHY?

Cos its pay day and I will have access to Jay chou's new album. MORE POSTERS OF HIM! yay.

I got my dice studs already. wooh. Now i want a girlfriend. What the fuck huh haha. So easy.

I never listened quite closely to this song, but i am very attracted at least to this version. Its has the RNB element inside man. This song does bring out the emotional side in me man.

yes I am booking in in a sunday morning. WTF. I cant take it anymore.

為愛翻滾 , 不計傷痕
甘心為你一生都浮沉


{/11:07 PM}
Time's up.