Saturday, October 25, 2008
7 days in camp doing duty. Hell of a lifetime's experience. Especially when you look forward to confiscating and finding those contraband items that the people try to keep from you. Orgasmic.Now I am going for another adventure. Supposedly there arent enough candidates for the RHIBs course, so I am 90% selected for it along with some others. RHIBs is smtg like a inflatable boat that moves at a freaking high speed, even faster than a police coast guard patrol boat. Oh man, its so going to freak me out, but hey man, how cool is that.Anyway, I was posted to the quick response force of the platoon. Oh man, it was damn fun and knowing that people talk like me, omg, u can sense the love. But as I am going to the seas, i am going to miss them a lil. haha. And did i mention the aircraft carrier is coming next week?! OMG its supposedly at least 5 stories high, and i might get to go on a carrier visit. COOL! Omg i think my life is getting so exciting. Too bad i cant bring cameras into the base. otherwise homg. We were talking abt ghost stories with the quick response crew, and theres one guy whom had so many experiences himself, plus his sister, freaked us out with his series of ghost stories. I remembered the part when he said when they moved to a new block and taking the lift, his sister saw a bride dropped down from the crevice of the lift.I was wtf. And they were talking abt some lifts where it was coincidental that when you approach them, the lift will open up as if it was waiting for you. That same guy actually went to ask the maintenance guys if they were supposed to operate like this. They said no, and unless triggered, then they were activated. This is to prevent the wastage of electricity. So if you have such occurences, dont forget to say a word of 'thank you'! haha. My friends do say that when they encounter such stuff. Of course, when theres no one else in the lift, and you hear a reply 'you are welcome', GET OUT OF THE LIFT!Wilson tham is in aussie, luke chen is in aussie, eugene is in aussie, rachel ong is in london, edwin is in taiwan. My friends have dwindled till I have ntg to do on a weekend and i am going for a workout later. Yes my life seemed exciting initially in my post, now i think i am so boring. K back to play tiberium wars.-----------------------------------------------请告诉她 我不爱她笑着难过 自我惩罚想终止这 一切挣扎 横了心说真心谎话别告诉她 我还想她恨总比爱容易放下当泪水堵住了胸口就让沉默 代替所有回答
{/9:23 AM}
Time's up.