<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

I am currently humming this so much so much so much so much so much, cos i know its the latest hit song coming up. Nope i wont leak it out, unless you already know what song haha, i shall keep the suspense till next week and put it on my blog song. Okay cherell knows the song cos i just sent her. OKAY I AM TALKING TO MYSELF, COS EVERYONE WHO COMES TO MY BLOG PAUSES MY SONG. GRR! hahaha bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum, bummers.

Today went to watch money not enough 2. I swear Jack neo's shows never fail to make me laugh, cos it feels quite local listening to all the long strings of hokkien and hokkien jokes. And also, his show never fail to make me feel like crying (serious!, especially the latest one, the part on the old folks home, I really felt 'what the fuck'), like I not stupid 2.

At least this show really make you wanna hug your mum and say sorry for all the sins you have did. TO that extent, I give it 5 stars, AND PLEASE WATCH IT. I am so gonna buy the dvd to watch it again.


But the day ended on quite a sour note, cos people wanted to go drinking, while i didnt want to cos i only go and drink only when i club, or when there is soccer to watch. Sorry if i was a spoiler, but i really dont like the feeling of sitting there doing ntg and just sipping by the minutes.

As for anger, i just changed bunk this week becos the sea soldier's leaders are joining our accomodation place. And the new bunk, got a few(frankly speaking only one) platoon mates I detest(fucking dislike). Now i see his fucking bad habits, his character, and his actions, really piss me off. Till the extent, i swear i am gonna hit him hard, hard so hard, that he wakes up, knowing that this is the military, and everyone has a part to play. And not everytime we do the sai kang, he sit there and read the bloody FHM and maxim and WOON over the women. Yes i also read them in camp, i admit, cos thats the only thing it helps to lighten the mood. BUT NOT DURING STANDBY AREA.

I dont care if the person reading now happens to come across my blog, and know i am pointing my finger at you. You better wake up your bloody idea. I have never felt so assed before, i dunno why, one of my platoon mate says why bother getting yourself worked up over this kinda people, the reason why is becos YOU ARE SLEEPING IN MY BUNK. And even if you dont contribute to the platoon, i dont give a fuck, but u shld stop slacking and disappear whenever we got sai kang to do. yes i am repeating myself over and over again, COS I FEEL SO ASSED.

GRRR!

I every week got ntg nice to share abt on my blog. I just feel so empty nowadays, not becos i am lonely or what shit, but becos i feel so lost everytime i book in. You get totally cut off from the outside world, no news, no information. Then u meet fucked up people inside, refusing to even put in 50%. I swear my mind is so unstable now, its in a state of DISTURBIA.

I alos dunno what to look forward to during weekends, besides watching movies. I dunno, life is a complete mess and looks so blurry.

I shld stop thinking too much.

Think i might be getting braces soon. Well thats a start, smtg to look forward to.


{/1:21 AM}
Time's up.