<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Monday, May 19, 2008

FIELD CAMP

6 days never bathe. 5 days never brush teeth.

Heres the daily routine.

Pee, dont wash hands, rub hands on pants, use hands to apply camo cream on face, dont wash hands, rub hands on pants, use hands to eat biscuits, dont wash hands, rub hands on pants, sweat, use hands to wipe sweat, dont wash hands, rub hands on pants,

And here it goes again...

Cool hygiene sia. I never shit for 6 days also. The bomb dropped in my toilet on the 7th day was equivalent to the hiroshima atomic bomb.

Equally deadly, poisonus fumes in the air.

friday chionged michelle's hse for her bdae party. Went too late, but it was great seeing so many girls around. Hee.

yesterday was arcade and one round of dong feng of mahjong in yijie's hse. Pointless haha. But i got to play with his dog. I was sleeping on the floor and the dog kept trying to lick my face, I was trying to get it away cos apparently it was menses by yijie, and it seemed to keep licking her ass or gina, so it wasnt very hygenic to lick me after she licked her parts. But oh well, how can it be worse than FIELD CAMP.

3 more weeks to pop. THAN ITS PARTY PEOPLE! sia la, i love my blog song.

I ate so much good food this 2 days. I think i need to train. Luckily this week got strength training.

Stupid zihui said i looked like a refugee after my field camp.

I believe that statement shld be corrected.

I have lost my fats and weight and became fitter after my field camp.

I think my sergeant has the best catchline so far.

"when i ask u all to squeeze, u better squeeze fast. When your movement is slow, i will be angry. When i am angry, i will ask u all to squeeze and spread and squeeze and spread. When u all keep on doing squeeze and spread, u will be tired. When u all are tired, your movement will be slow, When your movement is slow, i will be angry...

And here it goes again...

Okay time to book in. And here I go again...


{/5:28 PM}
Time's up.