<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, April 03, 2008

6 more days, and counting.

Anyway, tuesday was spent getting ready for army, chionging army stuff. Went to harbourfront to accompany another lonely soul who had to spend lunch alone. Jolene kang. So Edwin, janice and I went down to eat KOLO MEE! So nice i liked it since the first time i ate it, and i would certainly miss noodles.

Edwin finally passed his practical and he is a driver! So cool, i mean someone your age is driving you around. At first i asked for 10 seatbelts to strap around me just in case. But after awhile, i thot his driving skills are not bad even for somone hu just passed it the day before.

I was having a bobbing headache, and i tried to sleep in the car. Edwin told me,

'Eh sleep never mind. But if u wake up and u see a man in a white robe and glowing, dont follow him okay.'

I was like 'huh, what man? The traffic attendant?'

Edwin 'Jesus la'

Fuck means i die in a car crash la. lol.

It was a day filled with good food. I talk finish the food first for the day. Lunch we had kolo mee, then we had our first dessert. ALMOND PASTE WITH BLACK SESAME TANG YUAN! Woah that one no matter eat how many times also will orgasmic wan. Then we had excellent kaya toast at the famous killiney's near town. After that we went jo's hse and ordered sarpino's pizza!

I was so sure next day my shit will smell nice as well.

We went jo's hse, and she told us her neighbours are prostitutes. ?! I mean real ones, and there is a siberian husky in that house. It was looking at us all the time when we were outside getting the car. It looked quite pitiful. Jo said every (nite) it would cry. hmm.

And while we were having dinner, her k2 brother came and join us. I swear i like to tease such young kids haha. Go and try to confuse them. Keep asking them, 'so wheres your girlfriend/boyfriend?' The answers are really damn funny cos they will be confused, or they would be shy haha. Jo's brother woah so matured, keep on telling me

'My mother tell me there is no such thing as girlfriend. There is only girl, and only friend.'

Then i still keep on asking him. Then he TSKED me everytime i asked him. K2 ONLY u know haha. Until he was so irritated cos i kept asking him when i had the chance, he threatened to hang me at the opposite house rooftop, and let me fall and 'AHHH' drop down and die. HAHAHA. We were at the balcony that time. So funny.

When i went home i saw xf from tuition class on the train. I was looking at her cos she took off her braces, and i wasnt sure if it was her. Until she saw me and suddenly laughed, then i know it was her. haha.

And so if u havent realised why i bracketed (nite), COS ITS AN ACRONYM or how u spell it haha.

I had SMU school of economics interview today, feeling scared and everything cos taz told me how frightening it was. I went in and was signing my name, and i met this girl hus called deborah hendricks, supposedly from vj. Quite a friendly girl and she was telling me how nervous she was haha. And she said jason hoon is so lame, and gedeon is so slack hahaha. Anyway, i went into the interview room and i was damn stunned.

I SAW ALL THAT MATTERS!

Woah haha i was stunned to see her please, like never expect haha. But well it sure feels better having somebody u know in the interview room. It turned out not so scary after all, and my room were all JC students, unlike what taz had. And they were had opinions of matters, but the most important thing is, everyone gave each other a chance, and there were no show offs, so it was really a cool presentation. But all that matters and I felt cheated after the interview cos we didnt expect it to finish like that haha. Oh well.

I think i miss civilian life alr. PEOPLE QUICK ASK ME OUT BEFORE I GO EXTINCT!


{/10:46 AM}
Time's up.