Wednesday, March 26, 2008
A major upheaval in my family.If you all have been reading the newspapers, the headlines recently had been speaking of an auntie who is finding a husband because the rent for her hse is increasing and she dont have the ability to afford it. Yes, she is my auntie. The one which divorced my uncle a few years back while i was in secondary sch. As far as i know, she isnt in the good books of our side of the family. It has caused alot of commotion in my hse everyday. Besides being surprised to ever see any 'relative' being featured in newspaper, it was the last thing we would ever expect to see in the headlines for such matters. My dad used to scan every inch of the newspaper, but he failed to see it. Only when my grandma opened the newspaper the next morning and asked my mum, 'eh, zhi eh mem si su yun meh?' (in hokkien, 'isnt it her?')If not, we would have never noticed. Even till yesterday, i heard a shocking truth about my eldest cousin. Sworn to secrecy, i cannot spill the contents anywhere for fear of backlash. I cannot take this man, we used to be such a cool family every cny, gambling at the round table, from the smallest cousins to the eldest uncles. After my grandpa died, it seemed like the symbol of the family was gone. The saga continues everyday...Speaking of this, I am so so so so close to enlisting already. My PES status has been confirmed to be B. It seems so since i passed my napfa. Oh well, i shall just take it with stride, and hope to dig one shellscrap by myself. I shall shave my hair a few days before I go in. So people are free to come and rub their hands on the comfortable texture of botak hair, after all, you dont get to touch the hair of mr leong boon liang as and when you like in the past? haha. Now you are entitled to the privilege.It seems like I am left by myself in this world. I dont really know what i am fighting for, who I am living for, myself? Cliche, My life is at listless as it is.
{/7:36 PM}
Time's up.