<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I realise i have a kick for creating panic for people. But this time, i guess people are used to it already.

Anyway,

TayBMW aka tuition teacher said he HEARD (i cant emphasize more) that results are coming out on this fri (29th feb).

BUT,

Wilson tham said his army(?) fren received a letter telling him that it is on 3rd of march(the following monday).

Oh well, whatever the date is, we still have to die anyway.

Went out with jolene, janice and edwin for a very sumptous night. I had 3 amigos pasta from nydc and i finished it in 10mins. After the meal, we dropped by this fish head noodle soup shop. I and edwin/edwin and I decided to have a second kick for our stomach and ate another bowl of fishhead noodle. Then, we went over to ahchews and i ate my fav almond paste plus 3 tang yuan. It sums up the night for food.

I dunno why i eat so much and i dont grow anywhere. But i know i shit alot. I love it.

Went to collect pay b4 meeting wilson tham to watch L change the world. I must say i was impressed with the show, cos i didnt expect it to be like this. However i must say, if you are somebody who are scared of people dying a horrible death, just buy the dvd and watch. Cover your eyes when needed at home so you wont waste the money. The people almost all died the same way, but the pus...

Like the cheese that wilson used his nachos with. heh sorry, that should spoil people's appetite with nachos next time.

The show is not bad, worth the ticket price ONCE and not twice.

in 12 hours time would be BINTAN! I must complain about the ICA another day. But rest assured, i wld post at least a photo up after bintan! haha.


{/1:33 AM}
Time's up.