<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

.
.
.
.

Now I'm like a deer
Caught in headlights
Ugh, he hit me with his love
Love, love, love, love
He hit me with his (love)
And now I'm in love Love, love, love

Chorus

Got me caught in a wreck, I'm a mess
Got me caught in a wreck, I'm a mess
Got me caught in a wreck

Somebody call the paramedics (love)

He hit me with his love Love, love, love

(bridge)

He crashed into my heart
He crashed into my heart
Somebody call the paramedics (love)
He hit me with his love
He crashed into my heart
He crashed into my heart
Somebody call the paramedics (love)
He hit me with his love, love, love, love, love

--------------------------------------------------------

Dont worry, no man crashed into my heart. I am not caught up in any wreck and in any mess. I am just so in love with this song. I cant wait to dance to this song in future clubbing sessions. Benn just asked me to go this friday. Maybe I will thoroughly enjoy myself before i go into mourning period,

to get back our results.

I was looking through my blog posts, my friendster testimonials, my previous conversations while i was free. I was even looking through my msn list, looking through the people i missed out all the time.

Its a wonder how people have the same msn nicks. Their names only, and their shoutbox have ntg. So basically, i have

nicholas
nicholas
nicholas

in my msn list. Looks funny though, but all with different email haha. Luckily i do not talk to them often, and they seldom come online as well.

back to my previous blog posts and friendster msgs, i cant help to laugh to myself at some crazy things what you all said to me before. The blog posts are pieces of memories, which i treasure very much.

I realised i quite miss a few people. Just a random list to whoever pops in my mind, and what i miss about them.

Jeffrey's crap
Kaiyang's crap and ipod.
Reuben's angry face
Tuition teacher's crap and middle finger (oh well he told me he KINDA miss the tuition class as well heh)
Tuition class's bickering with tuition teacher
Weiting's crap and crappy facial expressions
Ms Krishnan and her sacarstic remarks
Jinhui's mind games
Danny's mind games and non-stop interrogation
mahjong can be added as well
Npcc mates and the drill sessions ONLY (I hate campcraft haha)
Marcus chew and his loud exclaims

And so on...

I also really wish to step into Singapore Arts Theatre once again and relive the wonderful memories before. I really really really want to see those people i was once close to in the drama camp again. Especially STKJ.

I want to watch the leap years, the eye, and meet the spartans. According to the newspapers, meet the spartans is just any scary movie, just leave your brains at home and you would enjoy the movie. The leap years however, was supposedly not a bad piece of movie either, even though the ratings aint exactly that high. I loved their classical music when the trailer is shown, it was the first thing that caught my attention initially.

The eye, a remake of the asian movie, supposedly had a few scary scenes that was worth remembering as well.

Of course, i really really miss your crap. haha. sigh. what a loser i am. Guess i am really in a wreck and a mess.


{/6:13 PM}
Time's up.