<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Saturday, January 12, 2008

yesterday got nothing in the morning, but the night was brimming of fun and excitement, at least i was anticipating some after nights of sighing.

The night for the broken-hearted. So i rach and cherell met up at clarkequay river, after i was lied to going PP first, and wasted 89cents of my fare! SOBS!

Anyway we sat down and camwhored abit before we were getting scared for people experiencing the bungee. I looked and looked before cherell suddenly tap me on my shoulder.

I scared until i nearly fall into the river. Wa lan.

Anyway, we walked around clarke quay like losers, and contemplating whether to go MOS. Cos supposedly it was 28 bucks with 2 free drinks, and cher and rach never go MOS b4. Finally we decided to go in after i told them i wld sponsor ten bucks of their cab fare, and they decided since they were here might as well just go.

They walked in and realised ladies pay 23 bucks and I pay 28! SEXISTLY UNFAIR all these clubs.

Anyway we went to the retro side to drink b4 going down to the cage to dance. That time after prom we came here and saw the cage, it was so damn blardy packed and i thot to myself, i wld never get to dance inside cos once you are inside, you cant get out. But we just went in and OMGOSH. IT WAS SUPER SHIOK. The night was filled with all the songs, the way i are, lovestoned, what goes around comes around, because of you by ne-yo, numb/encore, gimme more, and many many more. We even went to the techno section and watched how people danced, which was super funny.

Finally a night i didnt think about you. It might not have succeeded well.

But its a start.
I dont want all this at all.
This is the last i wanted to do.
I wld have stayed at the river crying ur name out nite long.

Ooh, I'm much wiser than you think, better act like you know
Just because I'm a teen it don't mean that I'm slow
I think you're a cutie boy, but you're turning me off

Sometimes you gotta play hard to get and then it's on
I know I'm a hot hot shorty
But you gotta slow dow
You don't know me
If you in a hot hot hurry
You gotta go now, back up off me

i hope its the case =\


{/8:35 PM}
Time's up.