Tuesday, January 01, 2008
I thot i wld spend new year's eve with the arcade machine. But i didnt, instead i spent it with a drunk girl, and a very tired girl.And of course, lots and lots of indians. Not that i know any of them, but they were swarming at orchard road.I was destined to live through the nite at dhoby arcade when i msged rachel ong if she was gonna spend it alone too. We are loners in fact. BUT SHE WAS NOT. So she just asked me to tag along cos she is gonna spend it with another of her fren. So i didnt mind.Her fren, i shall say her name here since rachel ong said my name to her even though we didnt meet b4, ziyan. Not the one in my catholic high class, but the one in her cedar class. Anyway, she was nearly late for the countdown and we nearly had to countdown in the mrt station. I thot it was a fairly good idea but obviously we didnt. So we made it out from the dhoby ghaut station and we heard the start of the countdown. So we countdowned and that was how i spent the last few minutes of my life of 2007.Then they started camwhoring. While we were camwhoring there was this indian guy hu was sitting down with his head down and he had a forlorn expression, with his fone in his hand. I guessed he was rejected, and i wanted to ask him to take a photo with us. Okay fuck me. Anyway, we walked down to the town area to chilled.Did i mention town was swarmed by indians and bangalas? It was. And for girls, i hereby state that it is super super super super dangerous to be out at town at new year's eve with no guys accompanying u all. Not that i was fully a guy, but at least i provided a a sense of assurance for them, no matter how little it was. The bangalas and indians were super rowdy, u wld be surprised at how happy they were to experience the new year, (not any reason i could think of why they were) and the way they whistled was super high pitch that referees could be made redundant. I was quite surprised i didnt bump into selvan. Oh well.There were reports in the previous years that the bangalas and indians were buying spray foam and spraying it on the girl's eyes and then they molested them. As expected, u could see hundreds of police standing on guard keeping a watchful eye. I even saw my npcc senior hu is now a policeman. Wow. Anyway it was super scary cos u just see swarms and swarms of them. I am not trying to be racist cos i am just stating what i saw and what i felt. I never knew so many of them existed, and it definitely was little india there. The 2 girls were super scared, and i had no choice but to be their "bodyguard", and while trying to hope no one touched me as well. So i made a super big sacrifice. The ziyan not only didnt appreaciate my help, but said she hated cath high guys. Oh well, not the first cedarian hu said that. ntg new hahaha. We went over to cosmo and sat down for a drink. Ziyan was super tired, but she keep on saying lots of crazy stuff, and liked to kick my chair once in awhile. crazy girl. Then the rachel ong drink the cocktail which was abt 2% worth of alcohol content. And she got high. Omg. Chui girl.In the end, ziyan was holding rachel ong ensuring that she dont collapse halfway cos she got high, over a cocktail, while walking with her eyes closed, literally. I had to open a path for them and she even stepped on my slippers. I was super scared both of them collapse, then i laugh at them, then i would not be able to get home in time.Anyway rachel's dad came and fetched us home. Thats how our my new year eve ended. I need to write a script by tmr.
{/11:18 PM}
Time's up.