<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I think it started with tuesday.

I went bugis to eat with weiyun, benn, and janice. Before that i heard janice wanted to go lai lai again. OMG. Like seriously, the name lai lai doesnt really mean whenever we go bugis we have to lai to that place. This time the beef noodle didnt taste as nice, because i eat until quite sian. But there was still a certain satisfaction after the meal.

Of course after the meal was ALMOND PASTE! Omg cant you people appreaciate almond paste? its like the most heaven thing on earth la, the gooey white sweet stuff whirling in between the fine gaps of the teeth... Okay that was too decriptive. But its really shiok.

Anyway, yest went for NTU's cheerleading competition. I heard chaang's team didnt win champs, but to me, they are the champs. Even from a spectator's point of view, their stunts are the nicest, their tosses were close to perfection, only slightly marred by one stunt fall. But the rest was perfect. I was in full view of the 2nd dance, and i must say "WOAH!" I think it was jianning in front, and WOAH, drools. I mean not because shes pretty also, but the dance was HOT! First time i watch until like that, which could prove the dance worth.

I know i am not in any position to criticise other teams, but other teams had more people, more guys in their teams. However, their stunts are not as big and many are very wobbly. Many a times i and rachel ong were scared for them, when they were executing their pyramids. I dont understand why spectrum didnt win anything.

The only thing i can think of is in terms of chereography. Many teams focus alot on dance(in which spectrum could have easily done as well), and many pointless themes that i was quite bored of. Like what chaang said b4, audience are a visual bunch of people. They want to see big stunts, tosses. So after they performed as they were the first team, other teams looked ordinary. Maybe spectrum lost through chereography, but yesterday's performance was definitely cheerobics standard. I think its just the wrong competition, but i think spectrum will show what is real cheerleading in the upcoming competition at cheerobics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOLAGiBjk0A&eurl=

SPECTRUM IS THE BEST! And i have to get back to work...


{/3:06 PM}
Time's up.