<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

For the people whom have been rather disturbed abt the date, let me hereby explain again.

Feb 19th, a date supposedly confirmed by janice, it is to be the release of Alevel results. However, i have no solid proof to back the date. The only reason i believed it to be because of its reliability. It fits in to the speculations of falling in the late feb, and after cny. I just call out to everyone to stop guessing and worrying. Theres no point worrying abt it, and there are no top prizes for the correct answer. Just sit down and pray yeah. I help you all.

yes zihui i am quite free though. I know of a few people who are damn slack at work yet earning the equivalent of 1 and a half of my pay. I am currently working from home, and i take breaks every 45minutes. So i blog hop everytime. I think i jump to people's blog more often than the blog hoppers do. And yes, eugene made a fool out of himself, publicily in my blog.

I personally never go bintan b4. So i thot it would serve no harm just visiting that island. I was just wondering if i need to call up the NS people because the date of going overseas is close to my enlistment date, so i wonder if there are going to be any complications. But nevertheless, i hope to finally take pictures, but i everytime take pictures also post on friendster wan la.

I just wanna get out of this stressful island and hope to see life in a different light.


{/1:27 PM}
Time's up.