Monday, December 17, 2007
Okay I met up with edwin. I shant talk abt the lan thingy, I fastforward to the soccer thing. We wanted to go home club to watch soccer but it was closed?! On a blockbuster soccer day its closed?! its like u know sure got profit-making event and yet u close?! Tats like madness la. But anyway,We walked down boat quay that side and tried to find a decent pub to watch man u vs liverpool. Then we walked past a liverpool den. I really mean den. There were at least a hundred liverpool supporters, regardless of race, foreigners there as well, symbolised by the banners, the crest, and of cos the jerseys they were wearing.Me and edwin were man u fans.Edwin :" eh watch here la."Me :"u kee siao ar. later man u score we scream we will never get back home in a piece la"Anyway, we settled at harry's which was 2 bars away from the den. And his sis and her boyfren came to watch the match as well. it turned out that liverpool fans congregate at boay quay cos there arent many man u fans i saw. Most probably abt 5-6, including me edwin and the boyfren. Anyway, i ordered some cocktail called madam butterfly, quite shiok, but i took 2 hours to drink, cos quite hot haha.Anyway, the match started and liverpool sorta dominated. It was nail-biting and esp when the 2 goal line clearances were like orgasm after orgasm. The alcohol didnt taste as high as the match. When man u scored the goal, u can see me and edwin screaming our lungs out and all the liverpool fans around us damn sian. HAHAHAHAH. Omg i relish that feeling. Then it was half-time.We went over to fullerton to pee, and we walked past a chain which we couldnt see at night. I was walking in front and i tripped over it. Damn pain la. Got bruise. For once i thot i was gonna fracture my hand. HAHA. The break b4 second half was hilarious. There were some man u fans (european) at the bar next to the liverpool den. And at half-time they were hurling abuses at each other. Friendly ones la. Like they were all laughing when liverpool chanted. "manchester is so full of shit", while the man u fans shouted smtg back, but i couldnt pick it up. The tension was so high, and it was bloody enjoyable watching such rivalry.Of cos the best comes when your team lays the sucker punch.Then the second half was quite kanchiong also. And man u defended damn well to put liverpool in misery once again. I mean my liverpool frens arent in singapore, such as rachel ong and jade. I wld have loved to give them a call to wish them good nite. I mean which guy wishes their frens gdnite very randomly every now and then, i cant help being nice yeah?Anyway, we parted after the match and i went over to benns hse to watch the arsenal match. I walked past the liverpool den and u could see everybody's dejected faces. Black white yellow female male short tall fat skinny, all sian 3/4. They all smoking, and u could see them close to crying. I walked past this guy and he was "woah sian, chao chee bye"I nearly laughed out, cos i controlled damn long already, but i valued my life.Anyway, the arsenal match was very eggciting too. And almunia was like a frog, jumping here and there saving the balls. Well arsenal is top again. Urrgh, but oh well, at least we won liverpool. I mean man u fans just hate liverpool to the core and vice-versa. THE NEW PAPER reported that time but i forgot which year. It was the year b4 when man u started winning the premier league titles. That year man u lost at anfield and handed the championship trophy to arch-rivals liverpool at their home ground. While leaving, some liverpool fans asked ryan giggs and another man u player for their autographs. Thinking that it was okay, cos they were feeling quite sad already, they just gave.THE LIVERPOOL FANS TORE THE AUTOGRAPHS IMMEDIATELY AND THREW IT BACK AT THEM! OMFG!fergie said: "remember this day"And they did. The following year MAN U won the championship at anfield. And thats when liverpool forgot how the premier league trophy looked like till today. HAHA.Anyway, we just hate liverpool. And i am losing count. porn ryan just told me he got attached with a cedarian. A CATH HIGHICAN AND CEDARIAN AGAIN! Just how many pairs already omg.Cherell soon and rachel ong please pm me when u see this. haha.------------------------------------------------------It looks like meeting you in my dreams were more realistic.Sigh Sigh Sigh.I give up.
{/11:28 PM}
Time's up.