Friday, November 16, 2007
I feel so happy! even though i spent the afternoon alone playing arcade, but i always feel that those quirky emotions of "post" Alevels and sorts could be well expressed with the fires of orochi chris and kyo kusanagi. Okay shant talk abt arcade cos it bores. But there was this smelly black guy hu was trying to tell me how to play properly and "use kim use kim".Like seriously, if u are so good u wldnt be spying on how i use 99% of the characters and just stood there watch me play. Anyway i was playing halfway when benn called me. And to people hu calls me when i am in a arcade, dont bother to talk when i am playing, i cant hear at all. Just give me a msg. I always have a hard time trying to scream into the fone. lol."aye where are you""I at arcade playing."I dunno how we talked and communicated. But he sorta thot i was at playing arcade at PS. And they were headed to PS anyway. "eh come now. We got sumthing to pass to you.""okay i will reach at 530.""eh come out now! we are outside already."I was damn stunned. I immediately stood up from my game and ran to the entrance. I saw no one. In my mind i was thinking, "they are gonna pass me a scare or shock i think"I just looked around cautiously. Still no one leh. I called benn again."eh where you all. I dont see you.""hah we are outside what'"where are you""bishan arcade""what?!"OMG. And benn saw someone wearing cap in the PS arcade and told weiyun and janice that one confirm me. (okay weiyun just told me he saw sumone SHORT) LOL. Anyway i did wear cap today and i always wear cap WHEN my hair is long and abit difficult to spike so put cap lor. Cover my ugly face also. One stone kill 2 birds.Anyway i met them at subway. They brandished 3 umbrellas in front of me and said "happy birthday" hahahahahahaha. Oh my it was the quirkiest presents i have received in my life. I saw hang ten summore."woah you all damn mean leh, wish i have rainy days everyday isit. One not enuff buy 3."Then janice took out a small tube of perfume and said this is their 2nd present. I swear its real small, and MOST probably they just went into the perfume shop at PS and took the sample for me. Benn then gave me his subway cup cap and said happy bdae as well. Well he said i cannot refuse becos its a bdae present and I GUESSED it was rude to reject any present. Urrgh haha. THEN they said, " you really think the 3 umbrellas is your present?!"Haha omg i was damn stunned. And i was pretty suspicious as well. I kept wondering what they had in store for me. Oh well they each took back one unbrella and they passed me a cup shaped like shit. Thanks la huh.Now i have to drink shit everyday. Like what people say. JIA SAI. But i LIM SAI.I likeeeed the present, though the umbrellas was actually a nice token, considering i dont look at how expensive presents are but as long as people have the sincerity to buy anything, i wld accept anything. I threw away the subway cup cap at the bottom of my block.I just kept smiling, cos i was really touched. I never thot they wld still buy me a present cos my bdae was 9 days ago. So long ago already. I AM A VERY SHY PERSON.Haha, so i express my gratitude here la.MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY thanks to weiyun, benn, janice.For letting me LIM SAI everyday.Oh and benn is a playboy. Weiyun is a... Erm... Erm.. I cant say! What she did today was hilarious anyway. the rabbit was really small.Oh and how do you pour away a delifrance?
{/8:45 PM}
Time's up.