<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Saturday, October 06, 2007

This 2 days i have been studying physics. Okay in fact i took 2 days completing the paper 1 of the SRJC H1 physics paper and 9/10 of the paper 2. Considering the fact my physics is damn lousy and i am understanding the concepts along the way, I think its a good start. I just want to get a D for physics and i happy already.

I am trying to project grades for my ALevels. I want to get an A for maths, B for econs, C for geog, D for h1 physics. Maybe a C at least for GP. This shld be a respectable grade to get into some decent university course.

This 2 days i must say i learnt quite a bit from my frens whom have taught me alot. Strengthening the already minimal knowledge i have, at least i do not fear physics that much already. That day we went to watch balls of fury with thammy and benn. It was a hilarious movie, damn gay with lots of gross scenes. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, i was sniffing thruout the movie.

No la not flu goo or glue, its blood. Maggie Q is damn hot.

The next day was spent with janice and edwin studyin physics too. Ntg much to describe the studying part except maybe he was nice enough to give me a shirt he couldnt wear after buying online. Well thanks alot dude. Then we went to play pool after that and i got a thrashing. 10-3? OMGNESS. yest nite i insist i was drawn out from the physics in the afternoon and i couldnt concentrate. But anyway.

I know this is a boring post. BUT WHAT CAN I DO. I have had such boring lifestyles.

I wont blog till farewell. And after farewell i am not gonna blog till the end of As? Maybe la.
Cos i always go back on my promises.

Tsk.


{/1:13 PM}
Time's up.