Tuesday, October 09, 2007
SEE MY BLOGGING BUG IS HERE.Warning this is gross is detail.The title is what it means. I am here to talk about bugs. After walking off with tazie i went off to eat ban mian alone. Yes eugene and krystal wonders why I can endure that loneliness to eat alone. The fact is, I do that every sunday evening to settle my dinner.WHEN THE PEOPLE DONT WANT TO JIO ME OUT IS LIKE THAT WAN.NO CHOICE OKAY PEOPLE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Anyway, sumtimes the feeling of walking down the pedestrian walkway alone and listening to your ipod is really relaxing and calm. And you do make use of that time to ponder over several issues that might BUG your life or BUGGING at the moment.OH man, talking abt eating at broadway. I sat down and waited for my ban mian. Then it came. I was watching the TV and didnt really notice my surroundings. Then i looked down and saw one small cockroach(middle-sized) scurrying away from my bowl. I was damn stunned. But i decided not to think abt it. But it kept scurrying here and forth on the same table i was in. I was damn grossed out, so i kept on looking at it, just in case it ran near me, and i could scream in time for my fair lady to come and save me. Then it scurried away. I was abit relieved.Never did i realised it just scurried to the underside of the table and it was soon active hunting my nerves down.Then it went down again. I was okay i better finish it fast. Then i turned and look at my right and there was another similar one just 10cm from my bowl and right hand. I WAS DAMN STUNNED. I took my water bottle and flicked it away.Well, apparently the cockroach is lightweight and flew a considerable distance. It landed near sumone's table at the floor there. The person looked at me in horror i think. C'mon i was horrified already. My ban mian is in danger, and i am in danger as well. Of course i was damn embarrassed and didnt look at the person. BUT I AM LEFT WITH NO CHOICE. Then the previous one came up again! I was damn grossed out already, speculating throughout my meal that i was gonna bite sumthing squishy. Well i did.HAHAHAHAHAHA. NO LA. I bit my egg yolk. But it was simply too gross for me and i switched tables like a loser. Bringing my plate and bag over to the other side. I think some of the bugs were on the seats as well and i was damn scared it wld run into my pockets and have a rendezvous. That wld be great seriously. I finished my ban mian in a gross-out state and ran out of that place, swearing i wld never step there again.Poor auntie, shes gonna miss my business so badly.The broadway recently make 24hours summore. Siao good luck la. Anyway, some girl/guy apparently msged eugene over smtg which was sensitive. It was the wrong no. and apparently the girl cried while msging, saying that she was sorry over smtg. The girl was trying to protect her fren from this guy i think. I will not name names here becos of the sensitivity of the issue. But i assure you, it has ntg to do with any of my scandals. haha. Anyway,He told the girl, "erm..seriously..u got e wrong no., my name is boon liang"Seriously great, i wont be surprised if i get slapped by sumbody in sch suddenly. hahahaha.Anyway, that way, no way, which way, Someone said she will try to seduce her eyecandies in school. I have never heard more horrifying stuff from a girl. hahahaha.Adios. cheers to my stomach if i dont get diarrhoea today.
{/10:27 PM}
Time's up.