Friday, September 28, 2007
Now its only left physical geog. I need to get an E for my geog damnit. The results are already falling short of my expectations. If projections were accurate enough to guage the grades you will jump from prelims to Alevels, I would probably jump down the kallang river the minute I get back my results next february,Only to realise that it is a long queue. And i still have to take a queue number. A mass genocide yes. And kallang river might thus become overpopulated. Anyway, the results for SA's econs has been horrendous. The average of the scores are S and E. With only a few better ones getting better than average scores like D and B. How can this be not worrying? I am indeed disturbed. Are SA students really that weak in their econs? Some of the sources out there has told some of us that our marking scheme is flawed, and that its a very rigid answer scheme, since essays and stuff are supposed to be flexible in nature. Especially in the subject called econs.Okay let me see my results this time around.If i had gotten that stupid language mark for paper 2 I wld have gotten an better grade for my GP, if rumours were true that they were going to add a grade to everyone's results. The only subject that i thot got significant improvement since i failed it in BT2 and BT1.Even when suzie saw my marks she was like "wow boon liang, marked improvement."Of course when she flipped and turned to look at my AQ she gave the fainting look today.OH TODAY'S GP WAS HILARIOUS. I am making fun of myself but i dont mind. They were talking about the treadmills and how it is being used as a metaphor in the passage. Suzie " its like decribing that its never ending, and you will get nowhere, something thats meaningless"Me : "hah? why?"Luke : "becos its the thing u run in the gym to train ur 2.4"Me : "hah? treadmill not sewing machine meh?"It became the joke of the day.------------------------------------------------------------------------Anyway, these few days have been rather interesting. Hmm like what i told janice.It was something that I could choose not to do, but I wanted to do.It was something that I was unwilling to do, yet very willing to do.lol i feel like laughing at this 2 sentences. WTF.I could almost imagine everybody whom dont understand the situation now wrecking their heads with their contorted faces, thinking wtf am i thinking.Well, thats what i am thinking right now.Okay sneak preview to whats gonna follow up to this episode.Theres a time for sunset, theres a time for sunrise.The time will come when darkness switch to daylight.The time will come when enlightenment will be shone upon those whom are fooled.Bloodshed is hoped to be avoided. haha.The time will come when roses bloom and I am finally boon.The time will come when I am not bane and not enduring this pain.Hopefully. haha.This time will come when gods are everyones while I pull out of this drama serial.And finally this time will come, when its time to bid farewell.I seriously dont understand why i tell everyone i dont like them. And they have to reply they dont like me either. TMD. hahahaha.You are the torque. I am the perpendicular force on the line of action.Together we are a couple. I hear this b4, but it was mentioned yesterday again so i thot it was damn funny.CYAZ.
{/8:13 PM}
Time's up.