<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Now now, when i puff up my cheeks this few days, esp whn i am in school, ITS NOT BECAUSE I AM ACTING CUTE ( Acting cute is so cliche, I am naturally cute ) , its because i have 2 painful ulcers at my upper lip. They happen to be neighbours, so its creates a magnifying effect for the pain. Esp when my teeth tends to jag out due to my bad alignment, it rubs across the sore areas and it makes thing worse.

I can even feel it bleeding when i brush my teeth... URRGH okay enough of the gross details.

I checked my mail today, and i saw MS KAY's name. I was damn shocked, and abit frightened cos i handed up my journal late one day. So i mustered my courage and opened the email. (like duh, siao hu dares to ignore her, her presence is felt even online la, ) , then i thot maybe she read my blog mentioning abt my hair and she personally send me an email to warn me abt it. Then i opened it, and it was actually a reply to my journal entry, cos i mentioned abt pirates of the carribean soundtrack and she actually said she didnt really like it even though some musician was featured or smtg. Pretty pleasant, and i was quite surprised that she replied, considering my journals hvnt had much of her signs of recognition from her. haha. Anyway, sumtimes i just love and hate her. People who know me will understand. muhahaha.

And melvin, YES, TOUSHIRO IS MY IDOL. And i bet ur idol is KON.

Oh man, i just basically spammed maths today. Even though i didnt try any qns, but i looked through and memorized APGP formulae, summation, MI, inequalities and some implicit differentiation. I think i have rather enuff of maths. I am gonna work on some qns tmr. Plus i have econs consultation, lets pray i am able to learn smtg tmr.

BLEACH IS COMING OUT TMR. FINALLY.

See my posts are really getting boring. I watched some stupid vids which was pretty funny on youtube and i posted it on the class blog. Really if u have lots of time (like me, obviously can spend the time typing going to study econs ) and just check it out. haha.

I need to meet interesting people.


{/8:53 PM}
Time's up.