<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally i am blogging! arent u guys happy? If u are not i dont even bloody care becos I AM. Finally the end of tests for this week. Phew. I finally can let down big stones on my chest. Now the big stones can have time for big abs liao.

Firstly it was econs case-study. I thought it was pretty do-able, except u needed more thinking, especially when they asked you to compare the general prices and u needed to use the inflation rates to infer for the answer because it was not stated "prices" in the table for you to just describe. Both case-studies came out macro, heng i got study damn hard for macro this holidays, not exactly damn but at least whenever i brought out the notes i would choose macro over micro. I and luke made a promise to miss wong b4 the exam that we would get at least a respectable grade for this block test (highly unlikely anyway), so i guessed we worked abit harder for econs too. But my record, aiya fuck it.

Then came physics paper 2. Confirm die. I flip the page and wtf, all the questions look damn abstract. I dont even need to calculate how many marks i left blank. Because i saw the number of blanks, i gave up mentally halfway during the test. Aiya, my physics has always been my weakest subject. Fuck it.

Then came Maths and Geog on the same day. I shall not repeat how mad it is to have both papers on the same day. Maths the first 2 pages do until very happy, becos it was similar to the mock test we took. Then flipped the page and i jumped one part, to another to another... Wtf. Sian. NVM, then when we were going home after geog, i realised i have to include 3 as part of my factor as its not equals to 3, so it can be part of the factor. Fuck i geh kiang go exclude since i saw the x cannot be equal to 3. Then came geog, haiz for physical cos i didnt even write enough to pass one of the essays i think, and for human i shld have studied the stupid exxonmobil harder because i thot it wasnt gonna come out again like BT1. It came out again. Wa lan. but i just smoked for my human. Aiya fuck it.

I think i can smoke real well. Marlboro or menthol lite anyone?

The room was damn stuffy and hot. The first hour was a torture since everyone was trying to fight the ZzZ monster after a meal and the mentally draining maths test. And i had never write so much in my life b4 in 3 hrs, and i thot i wasnt gonna come out the geog room in a correct state of mind. My fingers were screaming to me to stop because i was abusing them at a fast rate and they were turning red. But i just wrote, occasionally massaging them with my just cut hair, which has a soft feel to it and very orgasmic. Okay shut up boon liang. U ARE SICK. =)

I went home left with 7 fingers left. Hope thats enough to PCC.

Then came Gp the next day. I flipped open the compo page i was stunned. All the questions were non-mainstream questions and they were very easy to go out of point. Wait out of point? I DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO START WITH. So i lighted my cigar and started smoking. I did mass media and was actually quite surprised how much i wrote/smoked in the end. Then came compre, at least this time i didnt struggle understanding the gist of the passage like i did during BT1. But the questions were pretty challenging and needed alot of time thinking. As a result i could not have time to finish my stupid AQ, even though given more time i would have written a good piece i am confident to say. But nvm, that day was just a monotone day, not worth talking about.
Fuck it.

Today was econs essay. I spotted market structure and elasticity for micro, and policies and problems for macro. Elasticity came out and i was pretty glad. WAIT i forgot the values for YED. Damnit. Nvm, i hope i wont be penalised that much. And i did inflation, cos i had more confidence in it than the question in investments. But i didnt have time to write enough. Because i spent too much time defining the elasticity concepts. Arrgh fuck it. Nvm.

I just realised i fucked it for every subject, so in short i shld just fuck this block test. Thanks la you-tube and the people who was addicted to me as well, welcome, we have died together. I HOPE! =)))))

Stupid luke.
And rachel ong. One day i will forget about you. ONE DAY.

Next week still got stats paper and physics paper 1. Aiya fuck it la.
Oops. I think u shld just fuck yourself boon liang.

ANY VOLUNTEERS?

Later going arcade play play with my master.


{/2:56 PM}
Time's up.