<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

V.S

Bitterness took over the night.
I accepted the sceptre of the demon.
My eyes turned from blue to red.
I do not believe in the way of good.
The bad seems a much better option.


You came to see the mobscene
I know it isn't your scene
It's better than a sex scene and it's
So fucking obscene, obscene yeah.
Your sex scene. YOURS.


From then.
I don't care if your world is ending today
Because I wasn't invited to it anyway.


After all,
I've got an F and a C and I got a K too
And the only thing that's missing is a bitch like you.

Wait wait wait.

You wanted perfect
You got your perfect
But now I'm too perfect for someone like you.


Yeah blast me all u want.

I'll fucking step on you on my way up
I'll fucking step on you on my way down


Don't try to lead me to temptation.


Everything has been said before
There's nothing left to say anymore
When it's all the same
You can ask for it by name.


Babble babble bitch bitch
Rebel rebel party party
Sex sex sex and don't forget the "violence"
Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad-and-lonely.


Yeah i learnt to wake up from your playacting.
Are u motherfuckers ready for the new shit.
Was so ready to kill.
Was so ready to make people pay.
Was so ready to make people feel how i underwent.

Till eugene saved me from being a sinner.
You will still have your good day tmr.
What a waste.

My eyes turned blue.
I am now a piece of walking corpse.




{/8:16 PM}
Time's up.