<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

*updated*

It was such an anticipated clash, with stars, girls, and the simple sweetness of football.

And they say colours represent certain people and objects.

IF ever rugby was a better sport than soccer, u are totally wrong. Yes i am wrong about the turnout of the crowd for being big at the time of 3plus. But anyway wenjin u all got a good seat and a good view so i guess u all wldnt blame me for making u all make the trip down so early. =P

Haha anyway, first thing i went to find the guai lan people. As usual we were pretty guai lan. Jeff sat with us and cheered for SA and tham was listening to my commentary about the match too. Well, as u all have known, SAJC scored a goal and VJC pulled back one. It was a close match, with both sides spurning an equal no. of chances and attempts. There was even a point when guanghao was injured and gland liang was warming up for the match. haha then we keep on screaming glands name. hahahaha. nvm, thats not the point. Then we went to jeff's hse to play mahjong. Benn me tham and jeff. I won one big bait and lost one big one too. In the end of the day, i lost nine bucks. haha aiya as said, i belive in gambling with frens to gain frenship, and not to measure it in terms of $$. So nvm, just take it i was unlucky or chui enuff to play. Anyway, i warned tham b4 hand that if benn is tired and he is gonna sleep next to him, he better cover his ears cos benn is gonna talk to him at nite. With his sleeptalk. haha. That happened to me once, or a lot of times since i sleepover at his hse quite often. And it scared the shit out of me. ahah. As expected, he started mumbling and tossing and turning at night. I woke up partially in the mid of the nite due to it also haha. Well then i just fell asleep.

Jeff was particular mean cos he only lend me his pillow and winter clothes to survive the nite in his cold room. Benn and tham however had a blanket and a mattress and pillow. Jeff o cos slept on his bed, while i slept on the hard cold floor. Haiz, my life is destined to be ruined by such people. WHY DIDNT I FIGHT FOR MY OWN RIGHTS. haha DAMN U JEFF. Luckily u treat us tau huey in the morning. Good boy. And congrats for getting silver ahha. U are as chui as me. haha.

The debate for equal treatment of women and men have been around for centuries. The truth is, on many occasions women have argued that they deserve equal status in the society with men. But everytime when it comes to some other menial stuff and comparisons, they argue cos they are women and therefore its a wrong comparison. EH? Esp the debate over the rotan caning of women is justified. Male offenders of serious crimes such as rioting and vandalism are always jailed and caned. While female offenders commiting the same degree of crime are only jailed. EH? So the cane only likes male buttocks? haha an issue to ponder over. If u hvnt realised, women nowadays have been more and more violent, and i never will forget the possibility that sum female will one day scratch me to death.

Phew what a bad way to die, with respect to my ideal death wish.

I HAVE DECIDED.
To put the song on my blog.
U have got to listen to it. Yes you.
Cos sumhow the feelings are so true, so real.
That the more I listen to it, I realise the song was perhaps specially written for me at this time.

GO! [Verse]

I wake up with blood-shot eyes
Struggled to memorize
The way it felt between your thighs
Pleasure that made you cry absolutely not
Feels so good to be bad totally regretted instead
Not worth the aftermath, after that
After that
Try to get you back yeah so hard

Take it to the [bridge]

I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you

Take it to the [chorus]

Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to try(Yeah)
So this is goodbye. aint yet at least.

Take it to the [Verse]

Got them resting in my head
Decisions that made my bed
Now I must lay in it
And deal with things I left unsaid for so long
I want to dive into you
Forget what you're going through
I get behind, make your move
Forget about the truth trying hard to

Take it to the [Bridge]

I still don't have the reason

And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you

Take it to the [Chorus 1 + 2]

Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try
And it's over, hurt the feeling
But I don't believe it's true anymore
refuse to
Anymore

I wonder if it even makes a difference to CRY(Oh no)
So this is goodbye

Take it to the [Breakdown]

I've been here before
One day a week so many times
And it won't hurt anymore
You caught me in a
lie
I have no alibi
The word is set on how to mean me
Cause

Take it to the [bridge]

*repeats*

And I...and so this is goodbye no no no

Take it to the [Chorus 1 + 2]

*repeats*

(Oh no)
So this is goodbye, til thurs ends.

So this is goodbye, yeah (x 3)




{/1:04 PM}
Time's up.