<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Woah damn bloody shag la.

Have nver felt training needed me to huff and puff. maybe cos i needed to do 221. The pressure on my back really is quite great. urrgh. okay i will dong and finish the routine on friday.

GP presentation is urrgh also. why must they have such presentations over and over again when they know NOTHING will stay in our brains after we graduate. As if i care about sg being democratic or what. I just want to lead my own life. U dont bother me, i will not bother you. Let not our paths cross if u ever interfere.

I was thinking about it just now. And i have decided that pros and cons weighed, asses covered, work ensured not lost in process, hecking care of whatever shit that was gonna bombard me like the last period of the day and i was gonna absorb it or what.

That is, siva better score against TJ tmr. Cos he hvnt tell me hu yet haha. And wilson better wait for me. And guai lan kia better stay back for me too.

I will repay miss wong in due time. Cos i actually for once, understood keynes and thot her tut was informative and i finally knew how to answer a qns properly. Yes luke and I will not disappoint you again. If i dont do to your expectations, i will be letting u down and my fav mr peh bock kiat. And i will shave my head as a result to show my resolute if i do not make it the next time around. I promise. : )

Tmr let god forgive my sin once again. Today i saw this woman fall in front of me on her head while the bus braked too hard. I just stared at her like what the other passengers did, in shock. I shld have lend my hand to support her up. Instead i just watched her stand up herself, rubbing her head and walked to a seat herself in a daze. What if she died becos i didnt help her fast enuff, and she concussed. I wld be condemned immediately. I bet those hu saw me staring will be cursing my 18th ancestors from now for being a selfish git? What was i thinking? Not offering help in crucial moments? A saint in the making? I do not deserve the SA uniform huh. I thought even if i was not a christian or whatsoever, it was only right to get her back on her feet and help her. It were my principles. I have my own set of moral obligations to adhere to. I had offered the blind to their destinations before. Why cant i just do it this time? What was i really thinking?

I probably were just worse than a beast. Yes let it happen to me next time and let me see the pplr around me treat me the same way. Cos i deserve it.

Its 1225, and i hvnt done my geog yet. I dunno, but i really feel like getting chased out by DL to sleep elsewhere. But geog is some issue too, since i scored badly this time, arrgh its time to buckle up.

Maybe i shld stop blogging too much. Its quite a hassle sometimes, cos i have so many things to say and rant about. And it takes up some of my spirit and strength to type and recount whatever stuff, for some it might not be pleasant to recount too.

Whatever.

And thanks to all my faithful readers. Ur continuous support is what drives me to entertain, educate (oops) and whatever nonsense and benefits u derived from reading my blog. For its all for you to enjoy. I will not disappoint, and i will strive harder in my studies, and esp omg, ms kay hu had so much confidence in me for my tests? eh?

Its gonna be a long day tmr. Sheez bb.

Ever since ever, tmr is the day i have been waiting for SO LONG. : )


{/12:01 AM}
Time's up.