<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, April 26, 2007

WHAT A LONG DAY.

Or at least it looked long to me. I totally slept thru today's career talk and nearly died during maths. Then physics got electromagnetism test. Not really confident in it at all. Well nvm.

haha today rachel ong is the happiest person on earth. She received a present personally from JEM ONG. haha. well after GP, she wanted go marina square cut hair. I whined thruout the trip tell her not to cut. In the end she did not heed the fashion trendsetter's advice and went to cut. The haircut took centuries and i and mumtaz talked like the day before time. THUS WE WERE LATE SUMMORE. haha yeah as i have said, if eugene thot my blog is SENSATIONAL, i shld put her pic of her new hair to create a SENSATION. haha.

MUMTAZ. I wld like to order flowers and request it to be sent to SAJC personally by the gardener himself. =)

WE SAW THE RIGHT PERSON LA DUH. haha.

Anyway, due to being late, i supposedly missed two extremely nice goals by jem ong and kuoloon. One is a freekick and one is a bicycle kick imitation which was reportedly nice from an angle respectively. Well i guess no use HARPING ON IT. haha. nvm, i still caught the 2nd half. Weiming walked past me and asked me, ' SA score already? I am waiting for the 3rd goal haha' Then kuoloon received a angled pass from fred and scored a stunning header at the top corner of the goal. Absolutely magnificent. His aerial gam zai also. I wld not surprised if he wld be targetted by any S-league club after A-div and army. His pace and predatory instinct is a menace to all JC's defence. Totally agreed by all fans and opposing soccer team players as well.

Then weiming walked past me again.
'Yeah weiming, there u have it. The stunning header.'

Hes from the TJ soccer team by the way. It looks like even players from other teams enjoy watching SAJC's soccer. Fast paced and vision. They play like MAN U in FACT. haha well, i guess its no doubt SA soccer is a fierce title contender to the A-DIV championship this year. Even the fiercest Vj fans have agreed. Even though danny nver play today, its fun seeing him on the track haha. And even kenny agrees that rachel ong have hot frens. haha. Yeah we shld hang out with rachel ong more often. 'I am a barbie girl, in a barbie world..'

Yes. I saw u 3 times.

3 times.
I just looked away.
3 times.
I just gazed away.
3 times.
I just tried concentrating on other stuff.
3 times.
I just shut all senses which were trying to reach out to you.
3 times.
I just despaired.
3 times.

I just couldnt find a reason. To say hi to you.

Well it was not the first time anyway.

But its the one of the first u msged me instead.
It might mean ntg. But it always meant everything to me.

I just knew it.
I was lying to myself.
I long forgot how much it hurts.
Its been so long.
The scar does come back and haunt me back to the olden days.
I WILL do it right this time around.



{/9:18 PM}
Time's up.