<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Eugene, after all its always better to be ignored than to be bastard.
Once I ran to you
Rainbows come and go in split seconds.
Now I'll run from you
Whenever it feels like it, doesnt even care about your presence.
This tainted love you've given
Its too proud.
I give you all a boy could give you
Sometimes u sit there gazing into the sky wondering when will it ever come.
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
The thunderstorm before the rainbow, and the possible storms that come after the rainbow.
Now I know I've got to
I do not ask for much, i just wish for a clear sky ever. A rainbow? A mirage cannot even be shown.
Run away I've got to get away.
Today was the best weather ever in the pitch.
You don't really want any more from me
Today was 1000 hurricanes struck the inner depths of the cardio pumping muscle.
To make things right
Fire reigned in the eyes for half the day.
You need someone to hold you tight
Voices whispered to the ears to kill.
You think love is to pray
Use your fist and not your mouth.
I'm sorry I don't pray that way
I seal that irresponsibility with the shackles of cerberus.
Tainted Love.
I wake the sensitiveness with the fires of the effreet.
Cursed Love.
I banish the nonchalent attitude with the curse of the death knights.
Wretched Love.
I retaliate in anger with the heads of the chaos hydra.
Still madly in Love.
I double striked these weaknesses with the bless of the zealots.
Girl, tell me why u pulled a fast one on me.
U stone into the past through the eyes of the medusa.
Girl explain how worth it was to think whole night on that decision.
U cringe with fear under the claws of the behemoth.
Girl reason why u just ignored w/o explanation.
U tear with the blood of the unicorn.
Girl show why I shld continue with this insanity.
U regret with remorse under the slavery of the pit lords from hell.
Girl say if i ever meant anything to you, b4, now, or ever.
U are granted release from the arch-angels from heaven.

U reborn under the wing of the pheonix.
I have held on till now with ever present adversities.
Life can still be lived like the serenity of the elves.
I have shown my tricks or two.
Dont hold back anymore.
Am i really not worth a guy for you.


{/10:21 PM}
Time's up.