<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Will be putting interesting quotes from movies in my every post. Hope will not be sued for copyright issues. I AM HELPING YOU ADVERTISE U KNOW. haha. and why am i still doing this when econs is staring at my face and screaming "STUDY BITCH"

From dusk till dawn 1.

Santanico Pandemonium(vampire): I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery.
Seth(Actor): No, thanks. I've already had a wife. [shoots her]


I found my LIFE CON TICKET. Lucky haha. if not will tio gan by mich.


{/6:53 PM}
Time's up.