<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sometimes i really feel like killing sumbody.

She threw away my private stuff w/o telling me. I am already pissed and i dont want to say no more.

Now when my earphones is screwed and i am trying to find the ipod box that came with the ipod when i first bought it with all the proper documentation cos i supposedly bought the ipod from sim lim square and i need to fill in the warranty online. Then i realised she THREW IT AWAY ALSO.

ALL W/O bloody telling me and at least know u are fucking it down the bin. Talk about bloody basic respect for the son. Talk about basic courtesy. U throw away my life i dont mind. My bloody life is fucked up anyway. And u throw away important shit like this w/o telling me.

Thanks when u know music fills my void.
And now u know my life is reverted to being fucked up.

And i dont know what u throw since i am not needing it right now.
And now i suspect u threw away my jay chou fantasy disc since i cant find it. My first Jay chou disc.

CHEE BYE.

If i can kill you and make you relive again, I will.

And all thanks to weikiat's mum and those other small children hu once said i was rude to my mum cos i shouted at her at her once when i was young.

Just because all of you think the mother is the greatest and shes the best.
Yes i agree w/o her i wldnt be here.
Yes i agree she could have just gave up feeding me to grow up.

But when its time to draw the line and tell her ABOUT MY BLOODY RIGHTS. ITS TIME.

CHEEBYE FUCKERS.
Your mother dont check your bag for test papers the minute she hears from weikiats mum that her SON SCORED A VERY GOOD GRADE AND YOU SHLD NOT BE LOSING TO HIM.
Your mother dont throw away your stuff whenever she feels like it. Just because its messy. I dont see my mum throwing away my worksheets though. What a bloody irony.
Your mother dont compare results and even subjects that u take, with other people and think u are a loser already. She thinks people take computering and chemistry is cheebye big fuck. And i study only 4 subjects and its so damn little, not knowing that other people also only take 4 subjects ONLY. And when u try to tell her she nver gets it in her mind. AND SCIENCE IS THE BEST. YEAH FUCK OFF.
Your mother dont ask about your studies. She cares about your marks ONLY for fuck's sake.
Your mother thinks its only RIGHT TO DO ALL THESE.
YES SHES RIGHT.
I HAVE NO EXCUSE TO SAY SHES WRONG COS SHE CARES ABOUT ME.
BUT WAIT TILL YOU GET A MUM LIKE THIS IN YOUR NEXT LIFE.
AND U WILL SCREAM FOR THE DEVIL.

I know she did tons of good things for me also.
But i just want a lil privacy and respect.
I WANT A MENTAL FREEDOM.

I will trade my life for everything.

Respect, if even my parents do not give, how wld i expect other people to?
If i hvnt earned my respect yet, i dont know how already.
PSLE score 256 u already say people get 259.
Olvl results i scored 13 points u say people score ten.
I join npcc u say people join sports better.
I join cheerleading u say people join band better.
I took higher chinese and scored a D and u say people jc chinese score an A better.

LIKE FUCK OFF MAN.

Sometimes i envy people hu are happy.
Sometimes i resent people hu are unsatisfied about their lives and people around them.
Yes its an irony cos i hate mine now and maybe u resent me also.
Try telling me your story and let me decide bitch.
Sometimes i hate people hu dont treasure their relationships.
I wan to just sit down and enjoy the peace.

Even if i have to be alone.

And life cant really grant me that.
And i hvnt even study for my H1 physics yet which is tmr.

Cant life get any worse u tell me.

And to think i am feeling guilty now.
I am a cock really.
I totally dont deserve to live.
I hold one half of the key to hell's domain and meet my maker.
Whom have so happily put anger, contempt, darkness, jealousy, hypocrisy and a ever greater evil in me.
I want to unleash it to the world.
I am still controlling.










{/8:19 PM}
Time's up.