<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I didnt blog for damn long. I felt void. So i needed to come here at the expense of my maths.

Friday was training with Kangjun. HES DAMN NICE. He taught me like hell how to do the proper shoulder seat, but i was just unable to do it. Even when i tried with wenfong it was only a three out of ten success. I know he just dont wan to say, but i know that its difficult for me to succeed now. So i thot over the night, discussed with a few people, made a few apologies, and decided to tell chaang on saturday at an risk of his wrath.

Then came saturday. I didnt know when was the appropriate time to tell him. But i guessed i had to tell him sooner or later. Till he asked for the liberty formation, i just told him. BUT. I was surprised and partly not. I was surprised by his reaction, except that probably he gave up on me. Either way I was relieved and concentrated and gave my best. I also no need to do shoulder stand dismount, which is a relieve too cos when i tend to hit the flyers ass with my knee and being too short, i cannot break her fall in time. Plus being physically weak, it was quite difficult. haha why did i join cheerleading in the first place.
Then came the dance, damn shiong. Went home with muscle and bone aches.
Up till now it hasnt subside yet. And people should look at how we train and ache b4 they start questioning about our deservedness for the TEAM SAJC t-shirt.

Then weiting, rachJong, cherell pangsehed me go study. SIAN. So i went home feeling quite lost w/0 them. Not really home, i was going to watch a match later with Byeo and xuanlei plus GF. So i went arcade chill awhile lo. After that went Byeos hse instead of grapevine to watch. It was full, and its a liverpool den anw. So we watched, cringed, and fucked when referee sent scholes off. Not physically fuck, but just had a reaction towards that fucked decision. THEN CAME 93rd minute. Xuan lei and Byeo bet 10dollars each on man u win. They were prepared to lose already. Till a wicked freekick at that minute from cristiano ronaldo made reina spill the ball and substitute Oshea shot on goal. WE SCREAMMMMMMMMMED our lungs out la. They won their money, I won my pride as a Man U fan. Even though it was obvious that ManU didnt deserve to win yest nite, the score was still final anyway. We didnt care, just abit sad that we shld be at grapevine and screamed loudly for the liverpool fans to hear. hahaahah.

I thought of smtg. haha. i am contemplating now.

To not surf porn is a morally right action, but it would make my life boring.
To surf porn is a morally wrong action, but it would certainly make my life exciting.

I still think the pros outweigh the cons.
I shld STILL.

Surf porn. : )

HAIL. WHAT DID ANFIELD SCREAM ON 3RD MARCH.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.

Except that it was the MAN U fans hu were the ones chanting.


{/10:02 PM}
Time's up.