Thursday, February 01, 2007
Today got slack cheer. Then the J2s only practiced for awhile then went off already. Haiz i wonder if people are really enthusiastic abt cheer or they are just treatin it as another CCA. Want come then come, dont feel like coming then dont come. At this rate i dunno how are we going to perform. Then even during trainings they practice half-heartedly or so. I wonder if its the truth but i can see abit of it here and there. And i so wanna do chair and round off. But do chair first la. That is if chaang and my hand allows, and the flyer being tried on me dont mind falling from a rather "tall" height. Anyway i so short do chair also not nice leh.Shant elaborate on X-country. Basically i just walked with colin and some S29 pplr for 3.6km and took pictures whenevr we see a photographer along the way. thats all.Today suzie gave us back compo. I got a mediocre mark of 25 marks out of 50. Then she suggested that i consulted her about my work cz its quite terrible and its J1 standard and that more shld be expected from pplr from the differentiated programme. Like yew. And i have to see her tmr morning for consultation. I am damn tempted to ask her,"Hey I think i shld be in mainstream, can u change me back cz i am so not in differentiated." And i can finally get rid of this boring and stressful class. Then i realised I am so dreamin huh.Ah lian's timetable rocks my socks off. On thurs, she got one lesson of PE right at 930 after civics and assembly. THEN, the next lesson is H1 at 430. BEAT THAT 06A2. Wonder if we get that kind of timetable hu will ever come. 5 and a half hrs break and pplr arent complaining already. So we shld just stop complaining about our freaking good timetable and concentrate on our sch work. Their fri schedule is just as worse with 2 lessons only also. I certainly think pplr shld be contented with whatever, huever, etc they have right now. U just didnt meet the worse or worst yet. SO stop complaining about us, HIM, me, these, that. Maybe the fault just lies within you being a big ego with a skull thicker than any nut to crack. Wake up la. These is the real world. U want to live in a fairytale full of flowers, butterflies, prince charmings, cinderellas and the ever nice sun, maybe u can try going to heaven. Oops i forgot, i am pulling as many people down with me to hell.He said, "if you're willing to die to get stronger, tear that ticket for heaven and follow me to hell", the famous one said. lol.I shld add, "if u think u are the best, refined, perfect, most angelic of all, u are still going to hell anyway. Cos there is no such a human. U still belong to hell."To digress.As much as i fight it, i cant win.I dont think i have the stakes to play in this game.Firstly, i am not even in the game.Secondly, sumone had won all the chips stealthily.Just when I wonder if theres going to be second round.Then i realised i was just as foolish and naive as a bankrupt.I came prepared with ntg, I will go with ntg.I certainly dont wan to be a pageboy.
{/11:13 PM}
Time's up.