<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just when i thot it was going to be peaceful sea.
I was reaching on shore.
Then the skies just turned black and lightning struck my boat.
I lost all hope.
I was still holding on to my punctured lifeboard.
I decided that i would use it and give it a final try.
I dont want to disappoint myself.
Regret is always the last thing on my mind.

But the problem, i have 3 passengers on board with me.
There isnt any space left.
I have to make a choice.
Its either me or them.

And i have decided.

"Now can't you see that your the only one I really want
And everything I need..
Is everything you do?"

Hell is awaiting me sooner or later.
It doesnt hurt to go in later.
Just wondering how much i will suffer in there now.
Since what i am enduring now. Its worse than hell.

I want to fight for it openly, uprightly, honestly.
I will fight honourably, and lose honourably.
I will die with no regrets by then.
The feelings will decompose together with my body.
From ashes to ashes, from dust to dust.
A new man will rise again.

But then, the wind just cant stop blowing the ashes away.
Even she doesnt present the chance.
Can i create my own then.

"knock on the door and you will receive, ask for a loaf of bread and u will receive instead of a snakes, ask for an egg and u will receive instead of a scorpion."

I can only see scorpions and snakes.
I dont see anyone.
In the end, i still have to fend them myself.

"Thought it was me and you babe
Me and you until the end
But I guess I was wrong
Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it
I just can't do without ya
Tell me is this fair?
Is this the way it's really going down?
Is this how we say goodbye?"

Leong Boon Liang.
Choose.







{/4:52 PM}
Time's up.