Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Sorry to those hu came my blog in hope of a interesting post and went away diappointed.I wasnt in a mood to blog this few days, plus i was quite sick. And my life was the boring routine. Its stupid to always see the same thing appearing in my blog a thousand times. Christmas was different this year. Jeff called me to his hse to celebrate the eve. But i got smtg on which made me go at 10plus at night. Then at that time everyone was prepared to zao already. I also tried not to consume vodka cz i just recovered from a bad stomach. Luckily we went luvis foo hse. Otherwise i wld be so bored. Wait, i was still bored. Luvis and Jeffrey were playing WOW and zhuang and I just looked at their abit ugly characters chionging quests and battles thruout the night. Along the way we gossiped and discussed, before agreeing that girls are generally boring. And surprised at the level they actually dislike VJ. Eventually i fell asleep, with guai lan jeffrey wanting to wake me up halfway occasionally. haha. Then i slept till 7-8am when i was woken up by luvis sneeze per second. Not a sneeze but those sound and action when u want to suck in ur mucus into the deeper ends of ur navals. He did that SECONDly. Imagine the frequency. It rivals the sound of an ogre. Okie i have nver heard an ogre, but i certainly heard how zhuang sang. Then we went back to our respective destinations. Then i chionged KOF 2002 at arcade till night. I must say my level of catching opponents and faking have improved to another level. I certainly can survive longer if i play with pro-er pplr than me. Well thats how i spent my christmas and christmas eve. Its been raining pornstars by kaiyang nowadays and i dont see the need of going orchard to see the lights. Unless with ur special sumone, i have none. : ) And thanks cherell for offering a chance for me to spend my eve with ur family, but after all, its still ur family, it wld be awkward for me to squeeze in that car with everyone and eating and spending on ur parents acc again. Yeah sorry for not going, but i still must thank u for the intention. And thanks for the cookies supposedly, rachel ong also, i hope the cookies are still intact. haha. I wont blame u if its not. Cz mumtaz recipe really rocks. And yea SCHOOL IS REOPENING. I am bored also, so tell me sumthing mumtaz. I decided that i shld stop envying couples. Its sumtimes nice being single too, even though the feeling of holding sumone dear close to you instead the cold pillow nowadays, that desire still nver fades. The desire to love sumone too doesnt fade. Haha so what if u are contented with anything, so what if u can be a good boyfriend if many says so, when theres not a chance to even start the history to prove u are. OKIE ENOUGH. Chelsea DREW. A decent christmas present for MAN U fans.As usual, 0 presents for me cos i prepared 0 presents for pplr. I dunno hu to prepare for anyway since i am meeting no one this few days. Addicted to bleach, its my best frens nowadays.
{/1:52 AM}
Time's up.