Monday, November 13, 2006
Its been a rather happening week man. First things first. My bdae celebration was so near perfect. If not for that bloody op teacher hu gave us comments that we dont really deserve. Okie i agree that it is bloody wrong for pplr to sms during the presentation and ask if a call can be answered etc. But there is absolutely no reason in calling us a sordid bunch of liars and saying that we are so unprepared they got no questions to ask us. Said we were smelly and what la, for more info, please refer to the 06A2 class blog. www.thedimsumpalace.blogspot.com Get it F-U-C-K-I-N-G straight, firstly, its not our problem that u got no questions to ask. U are being paid to ask us questions. Secondly, the reason u have a difficulty asking us questions because we were PREPARED for our op that we made sure that there were no loopholes. Since we had so many dry runs ourselves, and u all wanted it to be NEAR perfect, therefore this segment to me is actually stupid. Thirdly, we chereographed our own silat dance, and u dared to say that this was done with absoulutely no effort when we did the whole thing with no professional help?!
On the whole, project work is the whole ironic thing on earth. They ask us to generate new ideas for every single thing. Then ask us about the limitations. Then ask us about the solutions for the limitations. Then ask us about the limitations of the solutions?? Then whats the solutions for? limit our own solutions? Crap
One sentence. Fuck off man project work.
Then it was cheerleading practice on SAT. It was tough as well. And the BOSS showed what he was made of. And he said my jump was good and I am quite stable with my shoulder stand. I wondered if he really meant it, but it certainly gave me more confidence after my doubts about continuing in cheerleading. And he was usually creative with his language, calling pplr maggot here and there. Haha. Honestly, I really look forward to my training cz it really helps to train up this lazy maggots fitness when he likes to pont PE so much. :)
Cant wait for that cheerleading uniform. I think it is going to be so sexy.
It was good meeting Edwin, Jo and mingee. Looks like everyone is fine, and alive. And Edwin is usually crappy as well. Always …, your kacheng lah! And janice always waste one extra scoop on that strawberry cheesecake. tsk haha.
And seriously job hunting sucks. U just have to scourge the whole town for any available positions. Janice and Edwin is going to work in GAP. And even weiyun is working as gift wrapper. Like WTF? Okie at least it was abit fruitful today. Even though they wanted us to get back to them tmr. I and Ben have signed up at Giant(dont laugh), got the contacts from topshop, kinokuniya, Fish & Co. And we are going to try asking secret recipe at PS. I am so in a dilemma now. Sat afternoon I got cheerleading, then Sunday mr tay might be having his maths tuition in the morning. Then if I start work now, I might not be able to commit so much time to this two important things. Then, I really suck in geog. I need to buck up in it. Otherwise I cant get into my desired school SMU. Furthermore, I hvnt touch my maths hmwrk, and geog hmwrk has just been sent. Oh gosh, I am just giving myself too much commitments to take care of.
Omg, I am always updating my blog with old events. So similar to Rachel ong hu updates her ipod with old songs. _l_, haha
they always say that the uglier guys get the prettier girls, and the
handsome guys get the uglier girls.
Mind boggling, is this always true?
Mumtaz still refuse to tell me anything. : (
{/11:08 PM}
Time's up.