Monday, September 11, 2006
okie i shldnt be here blogging. I am at the LAN SHOP summore. Anyway. I HAD TO take a break. Sunday chiong GP compre, (okie i did only left the AQ part on saturday) , redo human geog common test, (cz i got 10 and below for human geog, ZZZ ironic, i did geog elect and my physical got higher, not any higher though.) , did atmosphere circulation essay IN ONE WHOLE DAY. Then i had to take bloody econs test at 530. really drained my energy this few days. I know i shldnt be complaining cz its just 2 weeks to promos GP. But i had to lax a while lah. So i am here, when i shld be doing my H1physics tutorial, again no link rite?
WHEN I AM STRESSED!.. i do crazy things. I went to cut my hair AGAIN. ZZZ.
Omg dota like change so much man. I am so backward la.
And i am so surprised that pplr peep at my blog. haha. k la not peep i let everyone view anyway. First i am rather surprised that lynne STILL visits my blog. haha. Then the recent change in alot of pplr's attitude when they ask my for tissue really makes me abit, haha, paiseh that maybe i shldnt have voiced out that controversial thingy. Well things are said already and it cant really be taken back rite? TMR got PE man. hahha. I AM SO EXCITED. ZZZ
I just got this from sumone. Talking abt the petition of cath high. I am not going to talk abt the petition or anybody involved whatsoever. I am just thot what these pplr said abt being EX-cath high students and other pplr hu thot abt cath high students. I am just going to quote a few. I think its rather cute. CINDY and sum other pplr sure wont agree in sum comments. haha.
"Catholic High is always in our hearts wherever we go. Even though we were not active alums in the official society, we seek out alums everywhere, in USA where I spent several years and now in China. It is sad and disturbing to see this petition online and my fellow Gong Jiao buddies share the same. That school spirit is not about getting a school that looks better. It is about the people - the students, the teachers and sometimes, even the leadership. Sure, we cat hi boys are cheeky fellas, giving nicknames to many staff and students in school. But in the end, we carry with us that knowledge that we are Gong Jiao boys in our hearts forever. "
"Catholic High is a great school. My cat high friends are one of the best pals that i have and that i will ever have. They're fun, loyal, honest, full of intergrity committed, play hard and work hard. i assume that it is the school environment that has brought out such fine young men. Although your principal is the head of the school, he is NOT the school itself. so the reputation of your school still stands strong. but seriously to all cat high students out there, your principal is one cock as son of a fat bitch, and if u had some balls left it what ever u call ur self a man, u'd take this one step further. new paper. "
"Oh come on little brother. "Insolent brat" is a direct attack on a person's moral? Yes, perhaps so on the Hao Gong Ming textbook, but not in real life. Ask yourself, how many of us in cath high would really take that comment to heart? And when YOU volleyed the "Fuck You" to the other guy that day just because he called you a sissy, have YOU ever really cared if your list of profanities are going to cause moral hurt?
"This is amazing! If it's one thing I loved about my CatHigh days was all the nonsense we got up to. Not surprisingly, we copped alot of flak because we were in the express stream. Ahhh it's good to know (in a morbid way) that the school churns out abit of noise still. The best we could do back then was steal 2 cartons of drinks meant for national day celebrations (caning as punishment), and an attempt to burn the printing room during exams (by one of the juniors)..
Terence Pang, PhD (Neurosci)
[after being told I wasnt good enough to take Bio for 'O's haha!]4E1, 1995"
And i seriously dont like these pplr. cocky. self-centred. Ill-sensitive. Like what i was toking to mumtaz abt how raffles pplr are high-headed.
"Yes , as a student of Catholic High, You should respect your own school, instead of saying all these to bring your school's image down.What good will it do you? We, the Anglican High students, are glad to claim that we respect our school, the teachers and even our classmates and friends, of course not forgetting the seniors and juniors. We unite together and contribute to the school, we don't speak bad about our school, instead we try our best to show to the public how civilised and polite AHS students are. In academic and in any other methods, we try to give our best and make our school have a comfortable place for everyone.Perhaps you should consider, if you don't like the school, you still have NO right to tarnish its reputation, it makes you such a sore loser. "
"sure man. I agree. if their own people choose to wash dirty linen and run down their school, how can they expect the school to be great. My advice to you. Go back and give constructive suggestions. The teachers sounded sincere, they too can help. We people in Hwa Chong dont run down our own school, we build the name of our school together. Airing dirty linen does not help. only destroy. Let those who are perfect throw the first stone. I am glad I am not your gang. Hwa Chong is the greatest now. look at the number of President Scholars it produced in recent years. How can you hope for the glorious day again when you run down your own people. We dont do that in Hwa Chong. Thats why we are what we are today. When you drink water, think of the source. Dont speak ill of your alma mater. A school is a premier school cos how his students behave. Past or Present. "
Up to one to belive or not. Up to one to like it or not. Up to u to interpret it yourself.
The comments did talk some disturbing stuff abt cedar too. Wooo. again dunno whether if its true, so i wont bother posting it up.
This is taken from a "comments page" SO DISCLAIMER *********
I like to end with this, which i think is the most meaningful of all. and how it represents how we wld feel.
"Because we are Catholic High students.
Because this school has nurtured us for at least 4 years.
Because this school does not belong to LHB only, it belongs to the students as well.
Because we cannot bear to see this school sinking any deeper than it already had.
Because we still care about our second family... Catholic High"
{/10:19 PM}
Time's up.