Friday, June 23, 2006
1)How old do you wish you were?
I wished I were -100000 years old, then I wld live forever.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
MONTFORT! BOONBOONLUVSMONTFORT
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Sue the company until they become bankrupt, eh sounds familiar dunno where I hear it from.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, considering the *poisonus insults* I got for my whole life, I am surprised I didnt whack someone till his balls got stuff up his ass.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
My back, the evil joker clown I saw that someone had while playing street soccer.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Tamil, I want to understand what they always rapping in the mrt, so that I can improve my rapping skills.
7) What do you consider a vacation?
Staying over sumwhere non other than my hse.
8) Do you follow your horoscope?
Sometimes, scorpio rocks we all know.
8) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, I wld move my ass from the com to meet the person I loved.
10) Are you touchy feely?
Not with a certain lit teacher in school.
11) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Last time, till I came SA and realised that girls attract girls more than guys.
12) Dream job?
Policeman. Stop laughing.
13) Favorite channel(s)?
Kids central, channel 8, vasatham, they show really funny comedies,o cos I understand wif the subtitles on.
14) Favorite place to go on weekends?
Axcel tuition centre, paradiz centre.
15) Showers or Baths?
Still washing urself rite?
16) Do you paint your nails?
Natural seductive colour.
17) Do you trust people easily?
Yea, look at cherell soon and u understand.
18) What are your phobias?
UFI (Unidentified flying insects)
19) Do you want kids?
I wld cane them like my father did to me. It works, but having too many I wld be damn tired caning them. A football team will do.
20) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Nope. Internet. www.asylummaniac.blogspot.com
21) Where would you rather be right now?
Lan Shop, pool room, thrashing marcus, cath high 2004-5 3-4 4-4 classroom having lesson wif krishnan and paul and valerie tan.
22) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
The one I think about at night before I sleep. : )
23) Heavy or light sleeper?
I sleep as heavy as soon.
24) Are you paranoid?
Very, be careful any minute I might stab u from behind.
25) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Bravery, one word to describe, taboo for me.
26) Have you been burned by love?
I was burnt to death.
27) What's your favorite pick-up line?
Life is a rollercoaster just have to ride it.
28) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching soccer at soons hse.
29) Most recent movie you watched?
X-men. Scary movie 4 anyone.
30) Name three things you have on you at all times?My underwear, my spectacles, and my brain. (I got a brain okie)
31) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None, need money for tmrs mahjong session wif relatives.
32) What's your favorite town/city?Taiwan, Tao Yuan.
3) I can't wait till: to see if any blind, stupid, fat, gross girl fall for me.
34) How tall are you barefoot?
160, not like mich whom I took this questionaire from and round up herself. LOL! Haha.
35) Do you own a gun?
My gun can shoot water, the policeman one cannot. Zai rite.
36) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
HL milk.
37) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Dont tell u, told u its secret.
38) Worst injury you've ever had?
U know me, u know it. The millipede on my hand.
39) Does someone have a crush on you?
Muahaha. Hmmm. I cant be sure. I think its marcus.
40) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Techno version of the montfort school song, cath high school song, and SA school song, national anthem.
A random questionaire taken from mich blog. haha. thot it was rather interesting. okie i will update more of my events on a later date.
{/9:28 PM}
Time's up.