<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Kinda Disappointed.

Even though SA soccer lost to Vj and hockey too, its okie. We will still support u till the end. Clinch the 2nd runners up and we still be proud of u all. Go tennis and girls hockey! Bowling! TRASH THEM ALL! haha. Congrats to SA rugby for clinching the police cup after 17 years. We beat RJ! We defied the critics! We are the BEST! So proud of my own sch. SCHOOL SPIRIT! :)

Erm i jus wanna say sorry to my fellow classmates hu might think i was arrogant after like erm getting the highest for my maths test. Or even for my econs or whatsoever la. Its just taiko okie. I really didnt study that hard for my econs. I was LUCKY. Maths i got pressure to perform la. My tuition teacher and parents really bug me like siao de. I dont wan to disappoint them too. And if u think i ask u abt ur marks u feel offended, i am really sorry. I realli didnt mean to suan u or what. I just asked wifout any intention or whatsoever, i also dont purposely ask u abt ur marks rite unless u stated ur displeasure openly abt my marks. Erm lolz? why ar? i dont understand, what i wanna clarify is, i realli damn slack. Maybe abit more hardworking, if u all deem fit. Econs i might do well cz i got the interest, Maths i admit i hv a little flair for it and i really like maths and practice quite abit.Not that i am arrogant okie. Geog it all depends on my brain on that day. Physics is jus crap. Trust me, i really not that smart. Sooner or lata everyone wld beat me wif their various tests le. So everyone! work hard! Push urself beyond the limit and u will really taste success! I am serious. I belive since we landed ourselves in the same class, our calibre wld be almost the same. I dont see why therefore, that i am any special or different from u all. We all can do it k. Sorry if i really offended u guys wifout knowing. Spread this post to everyone if u are happening to read it cz i wan everyone to know my stand. If u all ever nd help u can always ask me, but take heed that i am not always right and i might even teach u the wrong stuff i might hv learnt. SO forgive me kz? haiz. lolz.

Sorry mumtaz i abit racist nowadays. Abit high la dunno why. I know u are quite tolerated but i know i still cannot step over the line. Tell me when i do okie? haha. den maybe i will let u slap me. haha

Sori ar selvan. I jus thot it was funny to suan arsenal hu lost to barca. Its okie see u in the coca-cola champs!

Sorry ar shufen. I think u are abit pissed today. I abit blur. Sorry kaez! :)

She wait i wait. Lets all wait. Wait till we old le den confess. What a sweet fairytale.

Guys remember that we promised each other to take neos when we are 70s. So dont die before i do okie. I will sumday, since no one respects me nowadays la haha. I will really jump down the building or walk to the centre of the road to get knocked down by the cars. I expects poms poms and cheers if that day happens k. haha. :)

Torturous. Wait. Wait. Wait. I will blog abt MI3 and my catholic high gays soon so be patient!


{/9:44 PM}
Time's up.