<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Monday, May 08, 2006

Its been a century since i last blogged.
Time to do it again.

I probably didnt give cliche answers in my essay.
I probably stammered too much in my interview which showed i was abit too nervous.
I probably didnt know whats was the best human relations way to handle the new JC1s.
I probably was too honest abt what i felt abt the school that i even told them that the discipline was too strict and particular.
I probably gave the council teacher interviewer a bad impression that i didnt know the four council teachers names.
I probably gave genevieve a bad impression that i didnt know her surname.
I probably had a longer fringe then others and not a student role model.
I probably jus sucked.

I would be lying if i was not at least disappointed that i was not shortlisted for council.
I was jus disappointed at myself for disappointing my frens.
I was disappointed that i could not do something that i wld be at least proud of myself after i graduate from dis education system.
I could not excel in my secondary school cca becos of my hand injury.
I was partly slack though i admit, so no excuse.
I cannot excel in army taking up role positions for sure, becos of my hand injury.
I wanted to do something now that i am seriously serious dis time about.
I wanted to serve the school, my classmates, and u, my friends.
I cannot now,
I am sorry...

Without your nominations, i wldnt be even able to write this now.
Thanks for all ur enthusiastic encouragement, support.
I apologise for all the hopes pinned on me.
I was not cut out for it anyway.

Winifred
Kristine
Veekay
Timothy
Clarence
Ying Neng
Evan
Charlene
Rachel Ong
Cherell
Krystal
Siying
Mumtaz
SHIRLYN [ LAO DA ]
Lynne
Edwin [my bro :) ]
Marcus
Derek
Samantha
Baldwin
Andy
Melvin
Jane
Joyce
Cindy
All other peeps from O6A02
And
Mr Darryl Lim...
for giving me his support even though he was doubtful at first.

Sorry guys.
But i will push on. I will still be the boon liang u know. I will still be as cheerful as ever. I will still bicker wif u all. I will still love u all. I will still love u no matter what. For now i can break whatever rules i wan now. I am not binded by any promises and rules anymore. I am free. :)

On the lighter note. I found my bitch mumtaz wah kao. Super bitchy today. Fuck Fuck Fuck all the way. Haha. She accompanied me today to check my results for interview. ;) She bitched abt how sucky why i wasnt in the shortlisted candidates and now she dont hv less permanent candidate in mind. haha i declare her the one hu knows me best now. Then we went to meet siying at ljs at ps to eat. haha. i tel u we nearly spitted our food cz we laughed and laughed. haha. Then we did the unthinkable. We went to take neos! haha lol. All the wierd poses and faces. Plus the fuck and the middle fingers. Haha. supa cool. What can i do wifout u guys man. haha. then mumtaz sis said the unthinkable when she saw the neos. she said i was quite cute. haha. thanks man. u are not the only one hu said that u noe.

Eh 4-4 peeps. when are we gonna collect our proud certs together? can we pls msg each other by wednesday or tmr to reconfirm? i miss u guys.

Bought my new specs which is black in colour. everyone said i looked better wif the new one. the specs made me looked gd. i thot i was the one hu made the specs looked gd. Anyway, mindy said i copycat kiss the rat go home slap ur mothers fats. Cz i got the same specs as her now. What crap. And marcus i and rachel didnt wear the same specs today and then we are together. Kns. Lol.

Last fri was the sajc band concert in the campus itself. It was the first time i saw such an unruly audience. pplr shouting for the pplr they know in the band during a concert. it nearly became a performance by sum artistes. shout shout shout. The conductor was so pissed that he came and lectured the stupid audience. Still got pplr throw lightsticks from the 2nd level to the 1st level during a concert, Still got pplr bring laptop to the concert and play dota during interval wif computer. As if they nver play that 20mins will die like dat. Still got pplr on their fone in loud mode wif the ringtone of a frog croaking and taking out from his pocket proudly during one of the pieces. An adult sumore. Got muds came too wif tightfits. Got pplr wif ridiculous wear came too. One of them was ambrose. Hhaa. He wore t-shirt wif pe pants acc wif flip-flops to the concert. was scolded by the principal haha. Den got aunties hu were there to appreaciate music and when her fone rang, she picked up and answered loudly like nobodys business. Crap audience. But gd band though. Gold wif honours. Can fight wif cath high. I was embarrassed to be an sajc saint at that time. what a day man.

I got lots to blog abt but i got no time. i will blog again nxt time.

I want to wait for u.
I want to be foolish.
I want to be stupid.

But I know it might be an endless wait.
a fruitless one.

I knew i just loved u at the wrong time.


{/9:02 PM}
Time's up.