Sunday, April 23, 2006
It jus isnt me not blogging, but i got a lot of stuff on my hand to do so i cant really blog. Now i hv that little half an hr to blog. so i blog lor.
JJ came our sch! Super excited la. I asked my dad to lend me his cam so that if i have the chance, i might be able to take photo wif him. Haha. In the end still cannot take cz manager dont allow me. In the end, we took wif adam chen the actor hu came to see JJ i think, super cool. Then i and marcus went home. Along the way we saw chiam see tong! My funny brain decided to take picture wif him also! Super cool la. hhaa. My mum saw the photo and said later i get jailed ar now the election period. haha..
Then, school has been quite boring and dry. And haha. I finally revealed my eyecandy to evryone. And everyone had to make such a big fuss IN FRONT OF HER! kns. Super malu. She was damn blur when everyone pointed at her and some asked so loudly "THAT ONE AR!" kns.
haha. Anyway, saw the 06A03 pplr on sat. Was supposed to celebrate bdae for lichien. Then he had to zao earlier. We went marche by the way. first time went, but quite a gd experience. Food smells chao nice, tastes chao gd, and chao expensive also. haha. Luckily it was filling. Anyway, we went to play pool after that. Edwin was playing the i miss we kiss game wif jan. =) haha. Jus an inference. Cz he keep on missing. I know he wan to kiss janice, but i didnt know he desired that much. I think he kissed almost 30times. Haha. Dats an exaggeration la. But yesterday surprisingly jan was the one hus on form. Her on form is ur off form kinda. haha. I edwin marc was super off form. haha. After dat went to play KOF again. I think i am able to thrash experts now. Haha. Only super mode. Haha.
Yesterday was the lovers and brokenhearts day. The unexpected couple came and it really shocked lots of us. I am sure he was super heartbroken. Then the edwin couple. +) woah make everyone so envious. haha. Actually everyone thot he was goin wif jolene, but then it was a smokescreen, its actually jan. They were super loving, and i had to try to gay wif marcus but he refused. Bastard. Then woah sumone was damn cool. "eh zhenling is sick today take care of her okie. =)" wa lau super funny la. OH wad is happening ar.. Then marc ask me why i nver show my affection for her, i thot she didnt even think abt what i said. she didnt. Hu wldnt treat this as a setback, hu wldnt be disappointed when i really tried my best. Up till now. i am still tinking abt her. I jus could not let it down. Sorry, but its true. I cant forget, i can let go. Or maybe i didnt try my best, i didnt move her heart, i didnt prove myself worthy for her. Or perhaps i was jus not her type. She didnt wan to make things worse by saying that. She wanted to keep everything as nicely as it is.. She was the noble one instead. I am the one thinking too much. Stop Stop Stop. I like her then shut up and listen. She stated her stand and yet I cant let go. What am I. U are jus pathetic okie!
Sorry for those hu anticipated a long funfilled entry, But i am jus in a stupid dilemma. I cant let go my feelings, And i cant tel anyone, so i tel u, my faithful silent blog.
Colinandkero, the one and only which everyone envies.
{/5:32 PM}
Time's up.