Saturday, March 04, 2006
Kns. I dont feel good at all. Yesterday was the last day i wld be meeting part of my hardcore frens in SA. Marcus Goh tio poly, he should be appealing. I could see he was kinda disappointed. All cath high pplr in SA stayed except him i think. Hes so damn fun la, I wld realli miss him if he lands in Poly. Then after the posting was pasted up on the board of the general office, we went to reconfirm our postings to make sure after seeing our results during the leakage. I saw "30A" course for SA arts. My heart was relieved for a second. Then i turned and saw cindy. "yanyi is going rj..." she nearly broke into tears. I...I...I.. was stumped. I certainly didnt know how to react 2 her. A few days ago i msged her abt how sad i was when i was gonna leave my clique in class for gd. There she was comforting me wif her words. Then it happened for her when yanyi, being her best fren in A1, got into her first choice of RJ. She saw what i saw the other day. The cold hard fact of separation wif our gd frens made in SA leaving us all a sudden. I feel so weak. My heart went down. I feel so useless. I cldnt do anything for her. I didnt even offer to give her a hug and tel her " U are not alone, the rest of ur frens in SA are still wif u." I didnt say it, cz i knew i wld be lying to myself. Its just the same for me. We cant take it so sudden.
Times of particular clique in 06AO3.......
I parted wif edwin, jolene, mingee, zhenling for good. I will nver hv the chance to look back during assembly to see if either of them pont sch. Seldom they did, maybe only for mingee to pont GP. Only to gather after assembly and discuss to which maths lesson or bio lesson to pont. Wif the exception i occasionally pont maths and they always pont bio. Haha. Maybe the consolation was hving marcus chew still staying in SA arts wif me. The only guy in this clique to stay in SA arts. KNS! I feel like crying now la. fuck. fuck. fuck.
I will nver hv the chance to high five wif them and nehnehneh.
I wil nver hv the chance to sing "superwoman, the call, ghost of you and me, true, all or nothing, rolling, honey, ten green bottles, coral sea etc."
I will nver hv the chance to throw netballs to them besides my imaginary frens.
I will nver hv the chance to poke them again.
I will nver hv the chance to get poked by them again.
I will nver hv the chance to go SC to play carrom and look at jol shoot the striker into the hole and look at edwins khiam bong face while scolding marcus chew noob in carrom even though he realli is.
I will nver hv the chance again to share lychee ice wif them from that same cup.
I will nver hv the chance to try to wake everyone up during hist lectures.
I will nver hv the chance to sit wif them and crap wif mr peh or even poke him during econs tutorials.
I will nver hv the chance to go that tau heuy shop and brokeback wif them.
I will nver hv the chance to share food wif them using the same utensils.
I will nver hv the chance of seeing sivakumaran T.subramaniam rajaratnam shamugaratnam looking at edwin face to face when everone wld be waiting for them to slap each other.
I will nver hv the chance to shout wif them "dont be stupid, grow up,
I am sick of this, stop laughing, nver see transsexuals b4 izit, wait till u turn to a transsexual den u noe."
I will nver hv the chance to correct my and their lousy english."yesterday i saw him today, i am the house of the headhold."
I will nver hv the chance to pont sch wif them to play pool and "white america"
I will nver hv the chance to see edwin "dear" angry over jolene "dear" for guys.
I will nver hv the chance to see sluts and lookalike slut edwin crapping wif them.
I will nver hv the chance to sing hymms in chapel wif them.
I will nver hv the chance to see zhenling fly during netball.
I will nver hv the chance to call jol mum again.
I will nver hv the chance to blow wind into mingees ear.
I will nver hv the chance to see edwins stunts and fancy during pe.
I will nver hv the chance to crap wif them as happily in the future.
I will..........
However....
Nver.....
Forget the times we had.
Saw the caption on robin's card.
"memories are moving pictures wifout sound."
Dis memory is soundless, but ever colourful than others.
As colourful as our neoprints we took.
Specially dedicate to edwin, zhenling, marcus, jolene, mingee.
I will nver love frens that much ever again.
At least thats what i thot now.
Dis part of our life is over.
Time for another new chapter, new beginning.
Promise me not to indulge in the previous chapter.
Promise me that we wld jus to think abt the pplr hu made that chapter.
I wld promise to remember u.
Life is like a rollercoaster.
See you all. Later alligator, in a while crocodile.
Snaps.
I see alot of familiar faces in the og board. I sumhow got a weird feeling. I dunno if it wld correct. They are the ones i love and hate cocurrently in the past. I hope they wld not do things that will make me hate them more than i love them.
The minutes u dont extinguish my flame.
It will still burn brightly ever ready to brighten ur life.
Nxt week is orientation. Looking forward?
{/10:26 AM}
Time's up.