Tuesday, March 21, 2006
If...
U are down,
I'll be ur teddy bear,
Be ur clown,
I'll take you round and round
And...
If u dont mind i can be ur standing ground...
Even if it means i drown.
And baby that will be my one last vow.
If i got the chance... HAHA! :)
lol, it hasnt been a quite happening week. so i jus blog abt the day we went bryans wong hse ton and chill. It was so damn fun. It was seeing good seeing bryans face again. He didnt change at all, both physically and mentally, wrong. haha. okie not much of the physical part but the mental part. Anyway, i went down town wif thammy to meet jeffrey, ged and jeremy chee. And becz we were late till that point, jeffrey had to go TM and attend drumming lessons. Then he psychoed me to go wif him and then go bryans hse to chill over. Okie i was psychoed successfully. Thus i acc him to TM first while i played sum arcade. It was seriously lousy and i had to complete that boring Time crisis 2 again. Crap. Okie then went to bryans hse. Played winning eleven 9 wif kaiyang and jeff. Was thrashed or shld i say i lost all games. By the margin of 1-0 or 2-1 or penalties. sad case. I am not as flamboyant as them and i didnt know the moves and groove. So played defensively lor. Made the game damn boring. Didnt watch Man u match cz its like sure, win watch for what. Jus read the report on how good man u is the nxt day in new paper la. Okie den here comes the fun part. 4 guys camped in bryans room and decided to sleep. Or i mean crap like hell b4 sleeping. Woah the topics were so steamy that it was lucky that it didnt turn out to be a four-man brokeback. Then we all agreed that girls school girls are more open and erm, the topics they talk abt also quite wrong. Just like cath high guys. Dont know hu said he might gay wif his son. WHAT THE FUCK LA. DAMN WRONG LA. EVEN I TREMBLE WHEN I TYPE THIS. But we all know its jus a random comment. But its too wrong to be even random la. LOL! okie. enuff said. Then went home nxt day. Nearly overslept while going home. Well anyway, well thats abt it.
Got to recognise some classmates in O6AO2. got hot babes. haha :)
And the clique in SA change dramatically liao. Dunno why seem to see janice and marc more often and we 3 like walking everywhere together. haha. even though got other potential pplr to join us, but we always dont seem to meet.
Mr peh suddenly become abit unstable. Everytime call my name during econs lecture. I dont even dare to sleep in his lectures to get prepared to answer his questions anytime. Lol. Den everyone after the lectures like come and interview me as if i am so popular. "why mr peh keep on calling ur name? u are so sway. "
haha. lol. damn wrong.
I ENJOYED THAT ATTENTION! :)
Oh ya edwin, rest assured, i will look after ***.
I dunno but i think i really like her enuff not give up.
But, life goes on.
Looking from afar also dont seem to be a bad idea.
Admiring silently.
Knowing that shes well, happy, contented.
I am too.
For her.
And myself.
{/5:20 PM}
Time's up.