Tuesday, March 28, 2006
I GOT MR PEH FOR LIKE... ECONS! woah i want ntg but him la... hhaa.. now my worries are at ease. MY ECONS SUDDENLY SAW THAT RAY OF HOPE MAN! lol... anyway.. he conned my feelings when he waved goodbye saying he is not taking O6AO2 for econs.. kns... lor.. haha... anyway, its nice to see him back. MR PEH'S BACK ALRITE! Yea MAN! :P KISS HIS ASS!
Today PE got supposedly to take height and weight but our teacher supposedly mr khoo got meeting den nver come. Suddenly give me the feeling of changing parades. Change from sa uni to pt kit and then back to uni. Hot but cool. haha. anyway, it was a postpone of the date of knowing my height again.
Ms kay is my ME teacher. Goodness gracious. And its tmr.
Well life is starting to get better and better in A2. We are starting to crap more and more. Wif the topic abt "exposed" today, its the wrongest topic i ever had ever since i came SA. Anyway, found cheena pplr like weiling and zhaoting and yingjie to crap wif. No wonder they always disappear themselves. I mus go and tag along wif the crap liao. haha... :p
I tink i am gonna run for student council. But i dunno if the there are even chances for me to be elected. haha. lol.
Saw jolene and mingee today. Lol. They like so long nver see us like dat. SO excited haha. But it was gd seeing the old faces again.
whats stopping u from saying no to me?
Leaving things hanging by the thread, make me dunno where i stand.
I am so confused.
I dunno where to take my nxt step.
Tell me man.
At least hint la. LOL! :)
{/9:19 PM}
Time's up.