Saturday, February 11, 2006
Yesterday God gave a sound judgement and passed on the fair verdict. Cath high teachers worked hard and tried to push us. Some of us were stubborn and refused to budge. Some were just simply too lazy to even take the advice of our teachers. Yesterday, we were let off lightly wif some minor punishment. Hak Boon looked like hes goin to cry anytime as dis was the worst year of results since he had taken over. He aimed Cath high to be the top sch since after some schs like RI had integrated programmes and they are not taking part in the olvls. Now his dream is smashed and I think we even hv a problem of staying in the top 20 since we even lost out to the consistently good neighbourhood secondary schools like xinmin. Thruout the giving out of results it was pretty solemn. When I got back my result, I immediately went to thammy and said I will open in front of my considered best fren in cath high. Den I open I saw B A A A A C D C. lol. It looked pretty average. Then I realized all the As are 2s and my norm Chinese got 2. 5A2s and 1B3 = 13 pts. Haiz. It looks pretty good but if u compare to all my frens, they all got 10, 11, 12 etc. I am like the odd one out la. Considered that I perform better than them in sch but yet they outperformed me in Os. I admit defeat graciously. I knew I could hv worked harder during the Os and I knew they all worked hard during their Os. I lost, and I congratulate their success. I am happy for them and my smiles wld always hang up on my face for them. But as I compare wif all the rest in the nation, 13 seems below average. Now I hv a worry. Since everyone else did so well, all will flock to SA since SA is a better than average JC and considered as a gd sch. Those hu missed by a bit from vj etc wld go sa, some hu did better from cj etc wld want to go SA. Then somebody wld get squeezed and sacrificed in the process. I believe I might be the one of the victims. Haha. Don bother to comfort me. I will still be the usual me and laugh and joke as much as I wld everyday. Then maybe when I don get into SA, pplr wld still remember that dis short joker once existed in their lives b4. Gd memories are never forgotten. I also hope I will never be forgotten by my frens. Dis looked heartbreaking and emotional. Haha. Don look at it that way heh guys when u all are reading it. I don wan to my blog to smell of tears. I wan to to smell like saliva cz I wan u all to laugh more. Haha.
I am just sorry that I didn perform to paul and krishnans expectations. Krishnan chided me for getting B3. I joked wif her that I shld come back for extra remedial.
Memories flooded me when I went back. The canteen, the classrooms, the toilets, every inch of Cath high. The green pants, plus the shit at the audi. Haha. As I held on to the once cold and hard buttons of the uniform, they seemed unwilling to be taken off. I was unwilling too. But I had to wash the uniform. But the smell wld always linger around. Leong Boon Liang. Class 4-4 of 2005. Yellow badge. Photographer of the 26th council of National Police Cadet Corps. Sergeant. Mathematics Representative. Accomplished Joker. Now. Officially graduates from Catholic High School.
Then went to scream and lan at dhoby wif the other gang of 2-7. It was a fun filled experience.
Lol. Den today went Tampines. Haha. Halfway then zhen ling called me asked abt my result while I was on the bus. Maybe cz I was fretting abt my outcome and was half-asleep, I sounded sad I tink den she was like “are u okie? Are u okie?” den Jolene came to the fone, and den she said she wld miss me cz she wan to do poly mass comm. She even said I shld keep my tues free cz its valentines and I am welcome to date her out. LOL! Shes so thick skin la. J Haha. Maybe I shld seriously go find one present for her. Lol. I never thot anyone wld say that to me. Lol. I am being thick skin here. Then they keep on switching pplr from Jolene, mingee, and zhenling to comfort me. Lol. I always hv to ask hu are u first cz they all sound the same! Or shld I say all girls sound the same. Haha. Anyway, thnks for the concern. Thnks man guys, esp huimin, hu encouraged me also. Yuankai, Bill, thnks for ur concern too. Lol. Ah boy aka fabian also said I hv done well cz I performed better than him. Okie that seemed reassuring. Yi hong dont worry, I wont let u attend my funeral so fast. I still hvnt go watch R21 movies yet. I hvn even thrash u at dota yet. Shit u Kaiyang! U got A1 for English. Haha. Zai kia. Miss you too J
God never treats anyone unfairly. I awoke from my slumber and thnk god he has mercy on me. I am glad that I hv my bunch of die-hard frens. Wif that ntg is impossible.
I am wavering between infatuation and love. I am scared that I will bet wrongly again. Betting wrongly might just make me give up 4eva.
{/5:08 PM}
Time's up.