<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Haha. Vk insulted me for being emo. Hell. Lol. My blog entries veri interesting rite? haha. okie la. I shall blog again for my oldies and newbies.

Yesterday went sakae wif Edwin, jol, mingee, and 2 nanhua pplr hu surprisingly, I did not even ask for their names throughout the whole occasion. So I shall refer them as the 2 nanhua pplr. At first I didn’t felt like going cz I thot by going to sakae wld restrict my activities for the wkend for I wld be only left wif one ten dollar note. Den lol. They purposely wait at the canteen during my maths lesson 4 an hr saying that they wait for me so long le, now its time to repay back the favour. Lol. I am so damn innocent la. Tio set up like siao. Den aiya, seldom go eat sakae den go eat wif them if not damn paiseh pangseh them. At nite, pplr ask me go soccer, lan, damn. I got no $ how to go. Lol. U all still veri gd invite me to AC funfair. Lol. Okie enuff of the noisy grumbling.

I was a total noob at ordering stuff. Then decided to eat whatever they ordered and took. Along the way, cold and really funny jokes flew around and we laughed like some maniacs that jus came out of the asylums. Eh? Sounds so familiar? The pink baboon joke was the funniest I ever heard la. Ma Ma de. Even I so lame I also tio stunned that I wld laugh so much after hearing the joke. Then comes the lame part. Jolene said my surname is called Pinkba. Cux PinkBa Boon. Omg what can be lamer then that. I am from the Pinkba Family. Anyway, there was more. Jolene said she going gold coast for hols in future. Then I lamented to Edwin that haiz, we can only go east coast. Lol, cant stand myself sumtimes. Then she said gd what go east coast find seashells, sand, smth like dat. Then I said go gold coast find gold meh? WOAH! Damn lame la. Then along the way got HARE! Okie dis one only insider wld know. Lol. Anyway, I used wilsons joke abt being a punggolian and an houganger. I told them my hse there got a lot of gangs. Cuz houGANG. Den punggol a lot of lians. Cz punggoLIAN. Tham see that? U are one of them la. Along the way got a lot of poking incidents, in which I killed the master and the master took revenge on the innocent citizens. Haha. Lol. Anyway, yesterday at sakae was quite fun. Fun which took away my fun for the weekend damn.

Saw david, yubin, freddy boy they all crashing SA. Haha. As usual first thing they say is “hey NOOB, FUCK U.” lol. Damn. I really hope they can come SA and I can stay in SA. Then I will be together wif sum of the best jokers in town. Not Chinatown but in SA I mean. : )

David “ hey boon honestly are u at least 160?
Boon “ that’s when u round up that is.”

SA teachers sumtimes get on my nerves. They cant keep the students concentrating and they are so pathetically boring. Now then I miss the teachers in cath high. I hope I did not make a wrong step into putting SA arts as first choice.

Love is blind. No right and wrong can be used to define it.
Being blind and oblivious wld sumtimes be the best option to escape.
The worst part of being blind is to be blinded and not be able to see the truth of realism.
Sumtimes realism weighs heavier then being blind.
I was blinded by a whole year the previous time.
I am determined not to blinded this time.
I hope I am.


{/11:40 AM}
Time's up.