<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Its been so long long long since I blogged. As usual dis entry wld be pretty long. For my faithful readers, (if there are any), I am back!

Okie its been one and a half weeks after orientation in SAJC and honestly it is FUN! Even though it was quite sian for the first day jus lyk everyone was in ur respective jcs. The atmosphere was pretty cold at 1st. But things started to pick up and get better. As our grp onli had 3 guys, the guys were pretty in the center of attraction. Yeah and being always the small and cuter (than Wilson) one, I became everyones best pet. Haha. Anyway, I agree that my name seems weird and I also feel troubled whenever I try to intro myself. “HI I am boon liang!” then everyone wld lyk “hah? Boon leong? Boon leng?” Etc. then I hv to explain everything(which I dunno whats there to explain) and finally we all came to a conclusion that boon boon sounds the best and also veri nice to play wif. -_- lol. Which I am totally fine wif it as everyone hu noes my email understands. Then I realize that I got a damn hiong grp. Celine, Marianne, cindy, veekay, keisha, loy, Kenneth, melody, jiaqi, esther, Roxanne, winifried(fred) etc. woah. Thnks for clapping outside the toilet as plaza sing welcoming me out while I was peeing. It sure attracted a lot of attention. =) -_-.

Sequila! Romanis! My hse. Supposedly all arts fac pplr in it so the hse itself is pretty united as everybody has sumthing that other non-arts pplr don hv. And it is to be a ARTS student. Cold..........

Anyway, we were splitted to our CG and much to my surprise, I landed myself in the same class as lichien and marcus. It was all so coincidental. Also it meant more suaning of marcus chew! Anyway, our CG onli got mumtaz from my OG and we could say it was pretty hard to adapt AGAIN to new pplr. They all looked so lyk sian sian sian de. Luckily, we had Diana, Sarah and indra, supposedly the noisiest girls in OG 3. So the 3 of them together wif 3 cath high guys and mumtaz, it was already halfway to havoc on the first civics lesson. I wonder what wld happen on tmr civics lesson. Anyway, that mr leong said my hair was long? Luckily change CT liao, hope he wont come chasing me after my hair. Otherwise its botak time again.

Joined dance if u all dunno. I jus realized that being in an uniformed group makes u lose out to those hu had sports background in secondary sch. JC sports all look for those hu had sports background and thus it was so difficult to compete wif those hu had. ODAC was seen as the solution to many. But I tel u, it wld not be as easy as it might seemed. Furthermore, I am already half-man, half-cyborg le. I don wan to become captain hook after I join ODAC. Den, I believe that 1st 3 mths shld join smth that u wld never expect urself to join and give urself a chance to experience and see where ur interests lies. Of course joining dance is not permanent and I could always change after the 1st 3 mths.

This issue has been pretty hot and I felt that maybe I could talk about that issue. And that is, of cos boy-girl relationship cum infatuation. As expected, a lot of pplr are hving trouble to adapt to their raging hormones since they spent their whole ten years in a boys sch. And it includes me too. But excluding the infatuation part. Lol. The debate abt choon hang at his blog was so great that everyone had to mention it at least once. I guess its just life. Everyone has to go thru dis process no matter what gender u are. I was lucky enough to get into contact wif such things during drama camp. Therefore I understand that there wld be sumone childish enough to always tease u wif such stuff. Laugh them off and pplr wld get tired eventually. Thats what I learned last time. Lol. I hv to admit that there are a lot of hot girls in sajc including u Winifred, melody -_- lol. As abt the girly plus my female OGL conversation in which I was granted permission to overhear and even discuss in it abt the dis years batch of J1 guys, I totally agree. And I can forsee that each year wld get worse and worse as I saw those nerdy juniors in cath high b4 I left. Even celine said that why she last year went cath high and saw everyone so nerdy and not lyk last time when everyone was so big and macho and shuai in cath high. Well, I cannot say anything now but I guess we guys really hv to work on our appearance. LOL. But really man, exterminate high pants, high bags, and high socks. They jus make u so china. Yeah not forgetting our schs china scholars hu set the example for the rest of the J1s by actively participating in our schs education system BY competing wif each other hu to finish first once they receive their maths lecture notes. Not forgetting sum loners hu were studying so studiously in the canteen and showing off to all that they are studying. In the 2nd week of sch. Pathetic. My new year resolution now is that I hope that there wld be not as many parents helping their child to carry the bag to sch, especially cath high, fuck man, even though there is one currently at my bustop. I am ashamed to wear that uniform which once represented the valour of true guys. Now it represents 100 marks and absolute obedience to the school code of conduct and dressing. Bravo man guys. Die in army.


{/8:14 PM}
Time's up.