Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Not my usual blogging rate, so guys pls be patient for entries... haha...now it seems dat everyone wants the “Most Juicy blog” or the “Most Sought after” blog... Wilson tham la, mimao, bryan, me... haha... I tink our blog got our own specialties, and it signifies the different parts of 4-4... haha... I todae saw a few pplrs blog... quite happy and puzzled at the same time... haha...
I saw wilson’s blog...wah he lyk got some nitro in his fingers... suddenly blog so fast... his blog normally can breed 3 generations of mosquitoes... in another sense, Its stagnant... ntg moves often... haha... bleahz...
Jason Hoon Dan’s blog too...haha... Now den I noe dat I was being seen as the pest when we went wilsons hse to stay and play mahjong.... haha... lolx...
Mimao’s blog... damn farnie sia... haha... the mosquito part was so ticklish... haha... interested pplr shld visit it often,
http://www.shakewellbeforeuse.blogspot.com/ , he doesn’t update often, but his entries are quite meaningful and interesting....haha...praise u leh...
Misc pplr blogs... hvnt got the chance to see Bryans new blog... but saw ziyans one... wah kao... the entries... one whole 2000 word plus entry on jus dat competition, see already wan to faint liao... but hes damn zai in his layout... not lyk mine... boo... haha... not bad le la...
Aiya u all ar... stop asking me abt the peichun girl la... u all never hv dis kinda experience meh? Okie la... the onli bad thing abt her is shes primary sch la hah, and I now seldom get the chance to see her cux fate do not permits... so haha... u all damn bad la... say I paedo... wth...haha... u all hv gd intentions...but I was jus building castles in the air la... u all no nd to help me colour it la... haha... I am looking forward to my jc life... so forget her!... haha... lolx... why limit my options?
Yesterday had PE and played... 篮球!!! Lolx... I cld say I was damn lousy... damn long never play... tried stupid shots... either went over the board or 气球... “airball” ... was damn tired after that... oh ya! B4 dat got saras... wa kao. The way she told us abt the danger of our chem made me damn scared and worried and the same thing... after the tests we got back todae... heres a little summary...
Physics did worse den last time... so keep original score... D7
Chemistry did worse den last time... so keep orignal score... F9
History did worse den last time... so keep original score... A1
A Maths did better den last time... so take new score... based on 30/70% A1
Geog, Social studies, emaths, HCL, still unknown, but I tink also 凶多吉少...
I thot of what I wanna be when I grow up... I feel dat I belong to the entertainment industry, but my languages don’t seem to reflect that...As for business, u nda capital besides the cert... which means its veri diff lor... as for science-related jobs, look at the above statistics and u will understand... basically, I AM LEFT WIF NO JOBS! 我看我做鸡算了.... I tink still nd cert wan la... haix....
Corpse Bride is a definitely must-watch movie hu loves lame stuff and black humour... haha... I mean 黑色幽默, not 黑人幽默. Jus to clarify things jus in case I am being misinterpreted as a racist and being sued by the sg government... lolx...HALO ON BOONY CIRCLING... talking abt being sued... I thot it was quite lame if teachers wan to visit the students blog and den suspend the students for writing bad things abt him or her... I mean a blog is a persons OWN PERSONAL ONLINE DIARY... And it reflects the opinion of oneself not others... how are u goin to convince and spread around that ur teacher is a bitch by saying she is a bitch... How lame can it get? Lolx...My tuition teacher told me that the RJ student hu got suspended actually indirectly scolded the teacher. Oh, so must we blame the education system for training us to be so literal, or blame the teacher for inferring too much?
Lata maybe goin to play lan fer a while... wanna try necro’lic... aloy used it and honestly it was not bad... fer a noob o cos... haha... JKJK... Eh guys... send me a testimonial if u realized that u hvnt... c’mon ur fren here sure got a lot of gd pts fer u to say wan wad, don’t be shy in more of ur praises. We noe we are all trying to be honest here, bilingual gentlemen IN THE MAKING... So ur first step is to log in friendster and go the “my friends” column. Den find ME!... write a testimonial, and God wld bless u... And also! Don’t write too truthful, I scared pplr start to feel inferior... haha... lolx... gd luck guys...
Settled the links thingy, tagboard still hvnt... one thing at a time...
One lame joke for today... My tuition teacher told me that dis happened when he was watching the TV when they were interviewing MP Mah Bow Tan for intro the COE for S'poreans hu wan to own cars...
Reporter,” Why u want to intro such a policy?”
Mr Mah said,” Its to reduce the no. of cars in s'pore, so dat more pplr can own cars.”
No offence... Don't wan get sued...-_-“
{/6:25 PM}
Time's up.