<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/15220103?origin\x3dhttp://asylummaniac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Factfile

B/L/Leong =)
The rest aint important anymore
Not too cheerful actually
Disclaimer

This avenue is created to store the author's black and white history. It is not suitable for any educational purposes. Greatly advised not to be viewed by any rational homosapiens. Any confusion or emotional hurt and distress caused by the paradox of information is greatly understandable. Any enjoyment or entertainment derived during the cause of reading shows u are just as screwed up as the author. Welcome to the real world my fellow maniacs.


i WANT

You guess


LINKS

[benedict]
[Kaiyang]
[Nellie]
[Glen]
[spectrum]
[Michelle]
[Khairul]
[Aaron]
[Rachel]

Traces of his History

Nowhere



Custom Packages-web design, graphic design and html
Custom Web Packages


CREDITS

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Okie... Dis is my 3rd entry... yesterday the Chinese peeps got back their results... the feeling of getting back the result was excruciating 4 me when I got it back last year... I guess it was the same for everyone yesterday... we had kinda mixed feelings when we heard abt the pplr in our class result.. xiao cutie got A2... Jun Yong aka the walking dict got A1 as expected... the one we worry the most of 6bi...he got b3 the last rd... and his Chinese is not as strong as the other 2...... Alas.. he got b3 once again... I guess that feeling no one could understand...feel veri sorry for him… Cheer up hor...

2day went 4 oral.. sian ½… seem to get lower and lower for each practice... Monday oral le still slacking and chilling... if I fail... I really shld knock myself on the head and say... “hey wake up ass, its time to get serious...” but I never get serious anyway though… my frens shld know me best…=) lolx... tky said he saw to whitley girls walking past xiao cuties photo on the sch wall outside... they stopped and laughed, giggled, and pointed and xiao cutie... lolx... he got so cute mah? JEALOUS!!! i cuter rite? =)... haha... jkjk

lolx... dis few days got a kick for HOD3... another words... House of The Dead 3... wah at first jus try my luck... cux that game is humanly impossible to complete with one credit but hey!.. I completed the 3 bosses with one credit and an average A for shooting... lolx... its damn fun...U all shld try though... I wld love to suan u for being noob at that game... kiatsheng still trying to complete time crisis 3 wif one credit... oi brother...forget it la...by the time u complete it I already hv a son liao... ^^v...

Dota analysis... best heroes:centaur warchief, Balanar
TKY goblin techies is so dangerous...
Bryan wong...haha... praise u? ur Faceless void suck my ass!
Zhuang yong and jeff.... my formidable opponents…
Wilson tham, Thomas Lu... MARCUS CHEW... its time to challenge u!
Manchester United playing today... strat 443... Yeah...they sure win everton de... cux I support them, my jie support them... and the global Manchester United fans... will support them 4eva,wif the blood of the Red Devils always running in our veins!


{/6:58 PM}
Time's up.